This Apartment

It's Christmas Eve today, according to Julian calendar, which these girls follow. Nice to see all four making food together.

Indeed, I hope they'll do something special tonight. I guess they can eat, drink, dance, twerk but something related to "Russian traditions" would be nice.

Indeed, I hope they'll do something special tonight. I guess they can eat, drink, dance, twerk but something related to "Russian traditions" would be nice.

je m'attendais à mieux pour ce soir, mais apparemment, pas grand chose en préparation, et absolument rien chez leora!!!

I expected more for tonight, but apparently not much in preparation, and nothing in leora !!! :-\

See, I agree with all you say. And yeah sure, they do other things during the breaks. And that day K & K left was the saddest f...day! I remember it was I think Labor Day in the U.S. I was in the pissiest mood for days after. And you remember the Nikky and Jenny days after? What a joke! That spanish dude with Nikky!!!!! It was so freaking funny!

Df, can't live with them, can't live without them (slightly less controversial way to say that, lol!).

See, I agree with all you say. And yeah sure, they do other things during the breaks. And that day K & K left was the saddest f...day! I remember it was I think Labor Day in the U.S. I was in the pissiest mood for days after. And you remember the Nikky and Jenny days after? What a joke! That spanish dude with Nikky!!!!! It was so freaking funny!

Df, can't live with them, can't live without them (slightly less controversial way to say that, lol!).

mr1010 you are correct, I guess that is what I should have said lol.  You know what CC needs to do, they need to hire a translator for us so we can keep up with these girls conversations lol.

A lot of us might argue and fight and have a lot of different points of view about the current tenants,and will they won't they give us our first lesbian action,but on their worst day and on the days when we get pissed off at ILona for constantly being on her laptop and phone,I always comfort myself by telling myself that it could be a lot worse,,,,,,,We could still have Nikki and Jenny,,,,So please let's all think about that whenever we start to get frustrated!!! :hi: :hi: :stirthepot: :woohoo:

That excactly whaty I have said before too. Nikki was the lowpoint of RLC. Jenny could have been ok, if she was like she used to be (as I've heared was much more active)

Hey df, back in the K &  K days we had some people here who "supposedly" knew some Russian. I wonder if any now know some? I would feel like a fly on the wall listening secretly to their conversations, lol! They'd probably be saying something like      "hey, guys, the f...ing jerk offs in Cam Caps want us to have sex.  Lets just feel up each other's breasts a little so they can jerk off!"

I fear I am right that this appartment will be no good any more. All girls fully clothed sitting around and not interact much with each other. Its no good with Layla.

Best would be if Ilona which I think moves out to get Anna and Irma a new little appartment for two girls and bring two new girls in this appartment. Just my opinion...

I fear I am right that this appartment will be no good any more. All girls fully clothed sitting around and not interact much with each other. Its no good with Layla.

Best would be if Ilona which I think moves out to get Anna and Irma a new little appartment for two girls and bring two new girls in this appartment. Just my opinion...

But why do you think it's going to be more "action" with Irma and Miss-hide-under-a-blanket? Ilona has been the one who have started anything interesting  since the Irma/Anna massage.

But why do you think it's going to be more "action" with Irma and Miss-hide-under-a-blanket? Ilona has been the one who have started anything interesting  since the Irma/Anna massage.

Maybe your right. But I think it is woth a try  :)

But now look: Anna in bed, Layla in bed, Irma on sofa, Ilona in the chair. No interaction at all. Great work RLC  :clap:

I said yesterday nothing more see the new girl and I was not wrong. It has just arrived and I already want it out of the apartment. He has withdrawn the girls completely by its form of being. I don't see fun among them and it is because of this girl. I believe that the new girl falls even at any of them well. Ilona stay and who leave the new please!

I said yesterday nothing more see the new girl and I was not wrong. It has just arrived and I already want it out of the apartment. He has withdrawn the girls completely by its form of being. I don't see fun among them and it is because of this girl. I believe that the new girl falls even at any of them well. Ilona stay and who leave the new please!

WOW and I thought I was tough on RLC and these girls LOL.