This Apartment

Everyone seems to think all cams will not be free here, now I can't read RLC minds but I really do not think they will change cams 1-3 due to the fact its downstairs where the bedrooms and bathroom are upstairs maybe everyone is going by Katka and Lenka. How ever if this place was in Las Vegas, Nevada no cams would be free to watch.

Why they should remove free cameras? When people have possibility see beautiful girls in downstairs that is good advertising for people to buy premium membership. I think that in Katka and Lenka apartment they want to see how members react for them, and in that case will never open cameras for free use. Two girls name in apartment is much better advertising than see those girls sitting in living room with their computers.

i guess all 4 girls showering after the maintenance outage is also normal?  i will not be spending anymore money on this place!

Yes it is very normal. They usually take their showers before going to sleep. If they had been in the shower during the maintenance you had not complained? It's just your decision where you will put your money!

Yes it is very normal. They usually take their showers before going to sleep. If they had been in the shower during the maintenance you had not complained? It's just your decision where you will put your money!

sorry bro, but it's not normal in this situation!

You guys parse these maintenance timeouts like there is significance to every minute it goes on. It turned out is was just because a new girl was moving in. They do it every time since this apartment existed. They also do it when people leave. When the apartment went into maintenance the day after the night K & K were saying goodbye and slept together in each other's arms, was the saddest moment in the apartment's history. Soon they will do it again when Ilona leaves. All of you people who did not like and criticized Ilona will be sad then. She was far from perfect but she was cute, showed us skin and played a bit with the other girls a bit. And she wasn't a stuck up snob like Sara or White. And we don't know how the new girl will be. These three girls are the best trio the apartment has had in a long time! Enjoy it while we can

what do you think?  of course they know it lmao.  you people have been on this site way to long!

i guess you can answer that for yourself lol, when the cameras came back on all 4 of the girls were sitting on the sofa with their fingers stuck up their asses with the deer in the headlights look.  so you tell me, do they know?

You guys parse these maintenance timeouts like there is significance to every minute it goes on. It turned out is was just because a new girl was moving in. They do it every time since this apartment existed.

True.

They also do it when people leave. When the apartment went into maintenance the day after the night K & K were saying goodbye and slept together in each other's arms, was the saddest moment in the apartment's history.

In my opinion true.

Soon they will do it again when Ilona leaves.

I don't know how long you have watched RLC, but you have been CC member about 4 month now, so I assume you have seen girl leavings started from K&K.

Earlier they showed us every time when the girls left the apartment, but in the case of few latest girls that has not been the case. I don't think they have started to do that because of leavings. There has always been an another reason to put apartment under maintenance. That reason has been arrival of the new girl, cleaning team visit, or installing balcony camera.

Of course it is good thing that they even try to combine those things under one maintenance break, but implemantation is usually planned poorly. In my opinion time to put the apartment under maintenance is just agreed in advance, and by better planning we would have seen all the departures. Jenny and Nikki were admittedly a special case in this regard. Also I was really angry when cameras stopped working before K&K left.

All of you people who did not like and criticized Ilona will be sad then. She was far from perfect but she was cute, showed us skin and played a bit with the other girls a bit. And she wasn't a stuck up snob like Sara or White. And we don't know how the new girl will be. These three girls are the best trio the apartment has had in a long time! Enjoy it while we can

Most likely true, and judging by the many little things Ilona will leave the apartment very soon, maybe even  today