This Apartment

This appartement is so dead now. Anna sitting on the sofa alone and Layla lying in bed... Ilona seems not to be around. But if she was there she will be on her laptop.

So please RLC stop this painful thing and bring in 3 new local girls.

Irma is not even a day away and we have comments like this. That's ridiculous. :doh: ... RLC requires patience. ... So please, if you do not have patience, move to VV and get bored there. ;)

All the girls are very nice and much better than most of what was there before. ... So, There is no reason to change.  :) ... If you feel pain by watching the stream, you should consult a doctor or just move on to a different page.  8)

Irma is not even a day away and we have comments like this. That's ridiculous. :doh: ... RLC requires patience. ... So please, if you do not have patience, move to VV and get bored there. ;)

All the girls are very nice and much better than most of what was there before. ... So, There is no reason to change.  :) ... If you feel pain by watching the stream, you should consult a doctor or just move on to a different page.  8)

But even with Irma not even a day away we see where this appartement is going to. And the majority here including me seems not to like that way... If it is ok for you the way it is than its fine. Dont want to argue  :)

I don't think we have any idea of how things will evolve in this apartment. We've never seen this combination of girls without Irma. I'm going to give them a little while to adjust to life without Irma before I draw any conclusions. But, I certainly will miss Irma.  :(

But even with Irma not even a day away we see where this appartement is going to. And the majority here including me seems not to like that way... If it is ok for you the way it is than its fine. Dont want to argue  :)

There is no need to argue.  :hi:

But there is also no need to call a apartment dead when three nice girls live there. ... Just be fair, give them a change to adapt and keep in mind that this will take more than a few hours. :) ... This is what i meant with patience.

Is it just me or is everybody else noticing that the "juicy ads" gif that shows up after picture posts shows a girl that looks surprising like Ilona (It's not her) with big boobs screwing her brains out?

I have to believe that it is not coincidental. Smart marketing, but Ilona might not like it.

SO I'M GUESSING THAT MOST OF YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ADBLOCKER INSTALLED ON YOUR BROWSER.IV'E HEARD OTHER PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS MYSTERIOUS GIRLBEFOR ,BUT I CAN'T SEE HER BECAUSE MY COMPUTER DOESN'T ALLOW ANY ADS THROUGH :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao:

Is it just me or is everybody else noticing that the "juicy ads" gif that shows up after picture posts shows a girl that looks surprising like Ilona (It's not her) with big boobs screwing her brains out?

I have to believe that it is not coincidental. Smart marketing, but Ilona might not like it.

from my behalf we can see where this apt.is going know where thats why as soon as irma left ive stopped watching people are saying give them time to adopt i gave it more then a month like i said irma was the life of this apt.the only thing your going to maybe see is anna masturbate.layla forever sleeps and ilona 24 on her laptop or phone or both.not complaining just saying we got to watch fun times with irma but ilona doesnt masturbate and doesnt do nothing in the apt who wants to watch a girl on a fucking laptop all day not me.and wait for someone to cook for her.and layla well who knows anna is starting to get loose but anna is anna for me this apt.is going down hill unless they bring someone to living things up just my opinion.