This Apartment

WOW and I thought I was tough on RLC and theses girls LOL.

lol. Yes. I've been too busy to watch much for the last few days so I can't even comment much on the new girl and/or any change in the interaction of the girls. I'm spending most of my time on CC trying to see what all I've been missing. But, there seems to be a lot of "knee-jerk" reactions to every little thing that any of the girls do. I don't know what to think.

For all we know, some of the "abrupt" changes might be due to Irma getting her period (since she is the one who usually gets things started) and the fact that we are getting into some very cold weather which may be causing the girls to wear more clothing. I don't know what the apartment heating situation really is. So, I'm just going to take a "wait and see" attitude before making any guesses as to the new relationship "dynamics" of the girls. lol.

NO IRMA NO FUN ENOUGH SAID :yes: :yes: :yes:

lol. Yes. I've been too busy to watch much for the last few days so I can't even comment much on the new girl and/or any change in the interaction of the girls. I'm spending most of my time on CC trying to see what all I've been missing. But, there seems to be a lot of "knee-jerk" reactions to every little thing that any of the girls do. I don't know what to think.

For all we know, some of the "abrupt" changes might be due to Irma getting her period (since she is the one who usually gets things started) and the fact that we are getting into some very cold weather which may be causing the girls to wear more clothing. I don't know what the apartment heating situation really is. So, I'm just going to take a "wait and see" attitude before making any guesses as to the new relationship "dynamics" of the girls. lol.

Temperature in Barcelona 12°C

As for heating

These girls are from Russian  accustomed to cold weather

Df, bookmaster, euromike, WTF is wrong with some people on the forum. Give the new girl an f...ing chance to acclimate. We don't know how the group dynamics will work. Don't scrutinize every freaking movement they make or whether they "hide" under the blanket. This apartment has still been the best since K & K, who by the way never, never did anything really (don't get me wrong, I lovvved them!).

Df, you know it is bad when even you, the ultimate cynic (which I am also),  tells people to stop the harshness towards the girls, lol!! I am freaking sick of it!

Df, bookmaster, euromike, WTF is wrong with some people on the forum. Give the new girl an f...ing chance to acclimate. We don't know how the group dynamics will work. Don't scrutinize every freaking movement they make or whether they "hide" under the blanket. This apartment has still been the best since K & K, who by the way never, never did anything really (don't get me wrong, I lovvved them!).

Df, you know it is bad when even you, the ultimate cynic (which I am also),  tells people to stop the harshness towards the girls, lol!! I am freaking sick of it!

Yes you are correct, it is that bad!

It there are no improvements in the behaviour of the girls I think we will soon see a whole new cast. RLC cant risk it too lose viewers by this appartment being quite dead. I hope when they get a new cast they will get local girls or at least girls from the EU so that shitty Schengen Visa thing does not apply to them

Jabbath, you are right about the Schengen visa problem. As to the girls, wait a little. The new girl just came. The only things I am confused about are why did they bring in the new girl while there were still three girls there and why if she is Irma's friend doesn't she sleep in Irma's bed which is bigger?