This Apartment

Jabbath, you are right about the Schengen visa problem. As to the girls, wait a little. The new girl just came. The only things I am confused about are why did they bring in the new girl while there were still three girls there and why if she is Irma's friend doesn't she sleep in Irma's bed which is bigger?

Yeah I will give her a few days. But I have bad feeling. Everything turned worse since she arrived :no:

Now that went complicated.

It has been written in the Turkish topic that Irma will leave 8.1, but there were not whether it is final or not. A moment ago when Layla was in Irma's room she checked Irma's empty wardrobes. It is possible that Irma leaves and Layla will move to Irma's room.

It is written that Ilona's VISA has coming to an end, but it's not true. There are three suitcases in Ilona's room. Is the third suitcase Ilona's new, when she is probably going to leave. It is also possible that Layla came with two suitcases. Ilona is not necessarily going to leave soon.

There is also possibility that both Irma and Ilona are leaving and there is new girl coming. Also where each comes to sleep is uncertain.

Now that went complicated.

It has been written in the Turkish topic that Irma will leave 8.1, but there were not whether it is final or not. A moment ago when Layla was in Irma's room she checked Irma's empty wardrobes. It is possible that Irma leaves and Layla will move to Irma's room.

It is written that Ilona's VISA has coming to an end, but it's not true. There are three suitcases in Ilona's room. Is the third suitcase Ilona's new, when she is probably going to leave. It is also possible that Layla came with two suitcases. Ilona is not necessarily going to leave soon.

There is also possibility that both Irma and Ilona are leaving and there is new girl coming. Also where each comes to sleep is uncertain.

Hey See, look dude I know you're an RLC spy so spill the beans and tell us what's going on.  So Irma is leaving August 1st of this year, saawwweeettttt!  I really like the shit out of her and the more she laughs the more I likey!  So it's good to see that she will be here for quite some time!!  It would be nice to see all the girls stay for several more months, providing there is NO more nights downstairs that were like tonight!  I am not complaining, just stating the obvious lol.  Thanks for the info See!

PS  How many girls took showers tonight?  I have to run a few errands and I can't wait to get back and read your reply!!

Yeah, See. You see..... yeah, we don't know for sure who is leaving or when. I know from past history in this apartment that 1-2 months is the average. Ilona has been here 1 1/2 months. Definitely with the schengen visa she can stay no more than 3 months at a time. But, that leaves a lot of time, so who knows? Why bring in a fourth girl though if one is not leaving. And even though it seems like Layla knew Irma, she sleeps in Ilona's bed. That makes me think Ilona will leave soon and Layla stay in her room where she is now. I hope I am wrong. I do like Ilona. She at least lends a smiley disposition and excitable personality to the apartment. I think she enlivens the apartment. Anna for one would probably tend to keeping to herself. Irma seems happier with her even though they can't get to first or second base.

See, I agree with all you say. And yeah sure, they do other things during the breaks. And that day K & K left was the saddest f...day! I remember it was I think Labor Day in the U.S. I was in the pissiest mood for days after. And you remember the Nikky and Jenny days after? What a joke! That spanish dude with Nikky!!!!! It was so freaking funny!

Df, can't live with them, can't live without them (slightly less controversial way to say that, lol!).

First time I heard this saying, it came from the mouth of my ethics teacher in 11th grade.  An ex-boxer, turned catholic priest.  Go figure!!

:soapbox:  :haha: :doh: :screwy: :yikes: :wtf: :idk:  :soapbox:

Now that's the dfCcap I know! Where you been buddy?

I missed the sarcasm. lol!

Just poking you a little.

Hey mr1010, I've been pretty sick the past few days and just hadn't felt like getting in to quarrels with anybody lol.  How have you been mr1010?  I always enjoy your posts, some longer than I like but I totally understand how sometimes it takes allot to say what you want so that everybody will understand.  I need you to PM me when you get a chance because I need to talk to you about VV.  Hit me up when you get a chance please.

I'm really sad that my RLC spy "See" didn't respond to me.  I thought he would read me the riot act and I got nothing LOL.  "See"  I'm looking forward to you answering me, I'm trying to change my ways and to give you an example, this morning when I woke up I was a lite shade of green and now I'm a dark shade of blue.  However, I always look forward to your posts and contemplating them!  Where are you "See" ?

I'm really sad that my RLC spy "See" didn't respond to me.  However, I always look forward to your posts and contemplating them!  Where are you "See" ?

Just a quite satisfied, strongly addicted observant human. Sometimes I must sleep, usually when things in RLC calm down.

Hey See, look dude I know you're an RLC spy so spill the beans and tell us what's going on.  So Irma is leaving August 1st of this year, saawwweeettttt!  I really like the shit out of her and the more she laughs the more I likey!  So it's good to see that she will be here for quite some time!!  It would be nice to see all the girls stay for several more months, providing there is NO more nights downstairs that were like tonight!  I am not complaining, just stating the obvious lol.  Thanks for the info See!

PS  How many girls took showers tonight?  I have to run a few errands and I can't wait to get back and read your reply!!

I wrote Irma is most likely leaving tomorrow 8.1, not  8/1 as you Americans write. That is information which I have read from Turkish topic, and is based on her phohe conversations. It seems you have also read that because you have replied there. All those things I wrote are based on the facts I have seen thru the cameras, reasoning what could be happen. In my opinion there are lot of things going on which are not clear at the moment, and it makes me confused.

You asked how many girls took showers? All the other girls took shower, except Layla. Ilonas shower was very quick, just about 2 minutes.

I know from past history in this apartment that 1-2 months is the average. Ilona has been here 1 1/2 months. Definitely with the schengen visa she can stay no more than 3 months at a time.

Alisa has been there 2 1/2 months, that has been the longest time.

3 months VISA rule is applied for Russian citizens, but Ilona is not Russian. It is likely that citizens like Ilona will get visa-free travel to Schengen at mid-2016. I tried quickly search what kind VISA rules are applied to her at the moment, but I haven't found clear explanation for that.

See, what country is Ilona a citizen of, I thought she only spoke Russian? I know Irma has some Turkish background.

And Kami stayed twice over 6 months, a total of about 4 months.

DF, I will pm you. Good to see you are alive and well.