Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I thought Elvis was alive and smoking a joint with Jim Morrison in Area 51, not far from the old moon landing studio where they now film Reallifecam.

It must be true; I read it in the National Enquirer.

That is my bible pal. Soon I will have to start a whole bunch of other threads to dispute other conspiracy theories. What have you and my other friends done? 

Whack a mole!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the loss of K&K added to the packing of Danaya and Aida has really slowed things down. It's going to be at least another week before there's any chance of things picking up - and thats ONLY if a new girl or two join Vika in Barcelona. I might actually have to paint the basement :(

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

Yeah, the loss of K&K added to the packing of Danaya and Aida has really slowed things down. It's going to be at least another week before there's any chance of things picking up - and thats ONLY if a new girl or two join Vika in Barcelona. I might actually have to paint the basement :(

Hah, alan. You too huh? I will start my books again I think.

Sorry about your painting. I don't need to pal.

They turn on my sprinklers Tuesday.

Passover this weekend.

Real life beckons.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Hah, alan. You too huh? I will start my books again I think.

Sorry about your painting. I don't need to pal.

They turn on my sprinklers Tuesday.

Passover this weekend.

Real life beckons.

If something doesn't happen soon, I may have to do the extra long seder!  Haaaa..........

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

You are just realizing how slow RLC is without K&K?  It's not because K&K are on vacation, RLC has fallen into the slow mode!!  The Barcelona and K&K apartments are the only thing keeping RLC afloat!!   Without them, I truly believe that RLC would fold.   I used to watch Nora & Kiko, Adriana, Nina & Kira, the dyke and her woman, and Alma & Stefan before I was banned such a long time ago. I only follow those apartments through CC now a days......the one's that still exist anyways.    I was actually banned due to posting pictures of the tenants, I tried not to be the freeloader I am today......back in the day.

I hope K&K fulfill your voyeur need and you continue to be a member of RLC!   I fell in love with both of those girls back in the Barcelona days but at the same time I got perturbed with all the teasing that went on amongst them and that is why I don't resubscribe now that they are back.  I hope they have a great vacation and come back ready to play or I'm afraid that there might be a good loss in subscriptions to RLC!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are just realizing how slow RLC is without K&K?  It's not because K&K are on vacation, RLC has fallen into the slow mode!!  The Barcelona and K&K apartments are the only thing keeping RLC afloat!!   Without them, I truly believe that RLC would fold.   I used to watch Nora & Kiko, Adriana, Nina & Kira, the dyke and her woman, and Alma & Stefan before I was banned such a long time ago. I only follow those apartments through CC now a days......the one's that still exist anyways.    I was actually banned due to posting pictures of the tenants, I tried not to be the freeloader I am today......back in the day.

I hope K&K fulfill your voyeur need and you continue to be a member of RLC!   I fell in love with both of those girls back in the Barcelona days but at the same time I got perturbed with all the teasing that went on amongst them and that is why I don't resubscribe now that they are back.  I hope they have a great vacation and come back ready to play or I'm afraid that there might be a good loss in subscriptions to RLC!!

Harley, that is a good post. You opened up yourself. As one who also does that, I appreciate the honesty. Now I see something of the old you before all the frustration built up. One can only be true to themself if they remember and know who they were and why they changed.

All you need now pal is some faith, some hope. I myself have also questioned my faith in things and myself at times and my hope for the future.

If you restore some faith in things you will lose the frustration you  have in spades. A wise person once told me you need a little denial for yourself, some suspension of logic to allow for faith and hope to happen. Try it a little. Ignore your logic for a while and believe in something, anything. You will then lose some of your anger, your frustration. 

Some people think I am crazy when I talk to you. They say there is no hope, why try. But I believe there is redeeming value to every human being. You just have to dig it out.

So keep your beliefs. But try a little denial and some hope, it may just help  you.

Good luck.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They wen to Thailand to do a Shoot. 

Didn't you hear  Kamila was supposed to play the part of Maryanne  and  Kristy was playing the part of Ginger in the new remake of Gilligan's Island.  LOL

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

They wen to Thailand to do a Shoot. 

Didn't you hear  Kamila was supposed to play the part of Maryanne  and  Kristy was playing the part of Ginger in the new remake of Gilligan's Island.  LOL

Funny, Stone. A three hour tour!

• Upvote 2