Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Dasha and female friend in kitchen watching TV the friend has no skirt or trousers on but knickers and top on, with blanket covering some exposure (watching phone and touching the pussy box), Dasha laying in front of her with just knickers and top on, interesting, perhaps who knows.

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Dasha and female friend in kitchen watching TV the friend has no skirt or trousers on but knickers and top on, with blanket covering some exposure (watching phone and touching the pussy box), Dasha laying in front of her with just knickers and top on, interesting, perhaps who knows.

Hey, it's that girl that fucked the male guest who's there all the time on the couch. That guy then fucked his ex in the shower not even two days after. Classy.

Due to the visitors, I have viewed this apartment again. ... Again a lot of nice people there. ... A really positive surprise was that D&D are still very open. ... I would not have thought that. ... Very nice. :)

BTW, I noticed that the flag of Demid is from the VFB (http://www.vfb.de/de/). It is a german football (the real football; not the us version of it) team. Let's see if he follows the games. 

• Upvote 1