Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

3 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Just an FYI that the cute guest finally broke down and showered in the apartment this morning. I thought she was about to give in and have sex int he bathroom with her bf, but at the end it didn't happen. It was nice to see that she didn't use the shower curtain to block the cam.

Maya's guest also showered this morning. I think she did it once before though.

Damn i missed that, i was so disapointed after the last night hidden sex that i thought its not worth watching them again.. :). Do you have any pictures or vids of it? :)

Dasha and Dum Dum just had sex hiding under the covers again. Dasha did not look happy afterwards. They need to be replaced, it is time for them to go. I can of think That Demid has no clue on how to satisfy a woman and that is why he hides, he thinks only of finishing as fast as possible.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Dasha and Dum Dum just had sex hiding under the covers again. Dasha did not look happy afterwards. They need to be replaced, it is time for them to go. I can of think That Demid has no clue on how to satisfy a woman and that is why he hides, he thinks only of finishing as fast as possible.

demid is super weird,i watch this appartment only for the guests,demid make me too tired with this fucking blanket all the time,i don't waste my time more with this couple,

rlc will not remove this couple for now,maybe in three years if we are lucky

• Upvote 4

Dasha and Dum Dum just had sex in the bed if you can call it that. DumDum knocked one off with no concern for Dasha. Looks like he did anal or at least she was not ready. Looked like it may have hurt. He was concerned with getting his and to hell with her. Even left her bra and panties on her. Took her from the rear with nothing but a couple of kisses.