Suzan & Hector ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to October 01,2016.

But RLC wants their tenants to be at home as much as possible, best barely clothed or even naked. I personally would prefer real life couples, that go to work, too. In the early stages of RLC it was that way, but today only few tenants have a steady work. I wonder, if they don't ruin their career path with such long-tern 'sabaticals'. 

The Barcelona apartment serves the RLC policies at best. They are models, so they just work on appointment, which copes well with the RLC requirements.  

21 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

But RLC wants their tenants to be at home as much as possible, best barely clothed or even naked. I personally would prefer real life couples, that go to work, too. In the early stages of RLC it was that way, but today only few tenants have a steady work. I wonder, if they don't ruin their career path with such long-tern 'sabaticals'. 

The Barcelona apartment serves the RLC policies at best. They are models, so they just work on appointment, which copes well with the RLC requirements.  

yes,when the appartment of suzan/hector was just online,suzan had a job during the first weeks and after she have stop working for stay at home,

for exemple if rlc give 1000 euro per month for the tenants stay at home,that's sound a good deal for suzan/hector,it's maybe for that she have stopped her work.

it's more simple stay all the journey in bedroom and doing nothing and take this 1000 euro than to go work outside for win the same money or less but the problem now it's we have two dead fish here

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

¿Alguien vio algo en este apartamento? ... Es en maitanance desde hace bastante tiempo.

Sustituyen las cámaras 6-7 por agotamiento, son las únicas que trabajan en este apartamento, las demás son inútiles, es broma pero si esta pareja abandona no voy a perder el sueño.

3 hours ago, botika216 said:

Lo mejor hubiese sido poner a esta patética pareja de vagos-gandules en la calle.

I like S&H a lot. ... There are very nice people (with nice friends), sympatic, good looking and open with the project. ... Perfect fit for the project. 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Me gusta S & H mucho. ... Hay gente muy agradable (con buenos amigos), simpáticas, bien parecidos y abiertas con el proyecto. ... Ajuste perfecto para el proyecto. 

Pasan 22/24 horas en esa habitación, perdón, pocilga de cerdos, es penoso que cada vez que miro este apartamento están hay acostados, yo añadiría a este apartamento a " Ipad-Lev " y el éxito de este apartamento seria absoluto, en cuanto a los amigos, no se a quien te refieres, o igual yo me perdí algo pues los últimos que vi evitaban las cámaras todo lo que podían, vamos que estamos en verano y se ocultaban bajo un edredón de invierno, hay que ser muy tonto para hacer eso, si no quieres que te vean, no visites el apartamento, respeto tu opinión, pero a mi esta pareja me resulta de lo mas patética que hay ahora mismo.Son vagos, gandules, cerdos ( solo hay que ver el ritmo de vida que llevan, comiendo en la cama, sin una servilleta para limpiarse las manos ya que lo hacen en la ropa de cama )