Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:
  • So no ones recorded it?  I'm not asking for publishing  Simply contact me in private
  •  

Maybe you could buy a RLC membership instead. ... I really dislike this leechers. :(

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Maybe you could buy a RLC membership instead. ... I really dislike this leechers. :(

I do have a subscription   buddy

Just that I missed it    So think twice before calling others leechers

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn,,even Kamila's phone is going off and lighting up like this whole board,,I don't know what the hel was in Kamila's wine that she drank the other day but,,it has made her into a wild girl:heart::biggrin::biggrin:

She must have read all the comments about getting rid of her........!!  Either that or she is about to leave for a long trip.

oui, je trouve que kamila et kristy se lâchent de plus en plus!!! relations sexuelles, nudité, kristy qui se masturbe de plus en plus, et nous offre ses cuisses écartées, et je ne parle pas de cette scène lesbienne, avec le baisé et la langue, pendant près de 7 minutes!!!! l'atmosphère se réchauffe à moscou, avec l'approche de l'été!!!!!

yes, I think kamila kristy and let go more and more !!! sex, nudity, kristy masturbating more and more, and offers her legs apart, and I'm not talking about this lesbian scene with the kiss and tongue for nearly 7 minutes !!!! the atmosphere warms to Moscow with the approach of summer !!!!!:blush:

• Upvote 5

Just now, slider_69 said:

... Either that or she is about to leave for a long trip.

I'm afraid the journey will be very long. ... :/ .... But maybe we have luck and they will continue to be open with the cameras. .... It would finally like a real apartment with two really outstanding girls and not only this teasing. ... Lets wait and see. 

Maybe even Kristy will start to be more open. ... That would be nice. :)

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

First time she is showing her Kitty in front of the cam like that

personaly i have not see her kitty because she have always keep her panties during the act,i will watch that another time later for be sure of that

• Upvote 1