Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

il y a 1 minute, clivebb a dit :

personaly je n'ai pas voir son chat parce qu'elle a toujours garder sa culotte pendant l'acte, je vais regarder une autre fois plus tard pour être sûr de ce que

il parlait de kristy dans la salle de bain...

• Upvote 1

Kami to Cokeboy on the couch:FICTIONAL AGAIN. Kami: Nelly and  Bogdan...blah, blah, blah....Oh look they're smiling at each other after doing it in the hallway (says sarcastically)...oh look they're soooo cute...Pssshhhtt! We got this! We're "doing it in all the rooms!"

Cokeboy:Better have a couple of 12 packs ready! <Cokes of course>

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Kami to Cokeboy on the couch:FICTIONAL AGAIN. Kami: Nelly and  Bogdan...blah, blah, blah....Oh look they're smiling at each other after doing it in the hallway (says sarcastically)...oh look they're soooo cute...Pssshhhtt! We got this! We're "doing it in all the rooms!"

Cokeboy:Better have a couple of 12 packs ready! <Cokes of course>

Huh?!?  :huh:

17 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Jeg er redd reisen vil bli svært lang. ...: / .... Men kanskje vi har flaks og de vil fortsette å være åpen med kameraene. .... Det ville endelig ha en reell leilighet med to virkelig fremragende jenter og ikke bare dette erting. ... Lar vente og se. 

Kanskje til og med Kristy vil begynne å være mer åpen. ... Det ville vært fint. :)

Kristy sat at least wide open and show off the honey pot in the bathroom just:.)

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Awkward silence in that room. Better be careful Cokeboy. Kristy has her eyes on you.

I think Kristy is more on the "Lesbian" side than Kamilia.  The way Kamilia enjoyed the fucking from her boyfriend, she is bi but not lesbian.

And that probably makes Kristy jealous as, probably, she would love to have Kamilia totally to her.  Sharing is not always obvious.

• Upvote 3

Something crossed my mind...

Wondering if the boyfriend is aware that, when he is not there, the girls are acting like lesbians. They bath together, kiss and all.

If he knows, (or if he finds out about it) may be one day we will have a 3 some  :)))     

19 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I think Kristy is more on the "Lesbian" side than Kamilia.  The way Kamilia enjoyed the fucking from her boyfriend, she is bi but not lesbian.

And that probably makes Kristy jealous as, probably, she would love to have Kamilia totally to her.  Sharing is not always obvious.

Neither one of them are lesbians. Neither one of them wants the other. 

• Upvote 1

Okay Cokeboy, time to go home. Kristy's turn. Lesbian or not, quite entertaining and great dynamics.....actually electrifying. Kristy and Kamila-2 Nelly and Bogdan-1 Point goes to K&K. LOL

15 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Both girls have BF (one almost only outside). What make you think that there are lesbians? ... They may be open to some teasing games, but that seams to be part of the entertainment show they suspect the viewers like to see, because it was so successful in barcelona.

At least I prefer the reality and evaluating the development of today as very positive. 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Kristy sat at least wide open and show off the honey pot in the bathroom just:.)

I am not sure if this was a real masturbation. Like the covered ones it would normally take a bit more time and also some real movement. Just put a hand somewere and make a strained face can be played at all. ... It seams to be a part of the show. 

• Upvote 1