Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Kristy has went to heaven and returned yet again with another Angel,,,as always our beloved Buns Of Steel has delivered,,should be an entertaining evening for us,,,Thank You Kristy,,love you!!!::)::):heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Nick said:

Now I tell you what ,I tricked you because I don't think you saw what Elisa used that day and you made yourself big man and stick your big nose  in my conversation  you told me it's a tampon you hadn't  seen what she used I saw and I played your game and I have a proof  this your answer proves it 

450.jpg  2   40 kB

images.jpeg  2   12.3 kB

Dude, how old are you, 10? You tricked me LMAO. Maybe you still don't know this, but when I say something on the forums I don't speak out of my ass. So here are some facts for you to ponder:

1. Have you seen Elisa holding a medicine box that she took the applicator from? NO!

2.You posted something that works against you. What does your picture say? 3-Day Treatment! Have you seen her do it for three days straight? NO!

3. Yeast infections are not a thing of a couple of days. Danaya used medicine for weeks along with douches. Have you seen Elisa do that? NO!

4. Other people besides me confirmed that she was on her period at the time. NOONE uses a depository or any creams when they are on the period!

5. A tampon could be easily mistaken for an applicator tube as it looks almost the same.

I on the other hand saw her take a tampon out of the dresser and insert it before bedtime.

And here's my proof for ya:

bandicam 2016-05-27 16-37-56-162.jpg

So just admit that you made a mistake and shut the hell up!

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

Snaky, are you even reading my posts that you are responding to? My first post to you was simply trying to say that I thought that, even though your post was probably meant to be funny, I thought it was in poor taste given the fact that it came right after pages and pages of posts that were ripping Kamila and accusing her of countless cruel and manipulative things that simply were not true.

You are one of the long time posters who a lot of people pay attention to. I think that there is an unspoken responsibility that comes with that status. I said that if you had posted that on a forum that didn't contain all of those negative, made-up fantasies that were attacking people, it would have been funny and I would probably have made some kind of teasing post like "good one" and laughed about it.

But, I felt that to post it after all those pages and pages of trash, it was in poor taste and gave the impression that you had no problem with all the crap that had been posted.

Your next reply post told me that you made a sarcastic comment. Well, I had already told you that that was what I believed. Then you say you had not been insinuating that she got the money from doing "nasty" business or being manipulative. Again, I knew that and did not accuse you of saying anything along those lines. I was only saying that, as a senior poster who a lot of people look to for information, I felt it was in poor taste to do it at that particular time (because of all the untruths that had just been posted).

This particular reply is meant to point out that I did not accuse you of making the type of cruel negative accusatory post that many others did. My only issue with what you posted was that it came right after the negative ones and gave the impression that you saw nothing wrong with what had been written by others.

I won't bother you with another reply post. I just wanted to clarify what I had said and why.

Now you're just pulling a Harley!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, snaky said:

Dude, how old are you, 10? You tricked me LMAO. Maybe you still don't know this, but when I say something on the forums I don't speak out of my ass. So here are some facts for you to ponder:

1. Have you seen Elisa holding a medicine box that she took the applicator from? NO!

2.You posted something that works against you. What does your picture say? 3-Day Treatment! Have you seen her do it for three days straight? NO!

3. Yeast infections are not a thing of a couple of days. Danaya used medicine for weeks along with douches. Have you seen Elisa do that? NO!

4. Other people besides me confirmed that she was on her period at the time. NOONE uses a depository or any creams when they are on the period!

5. A tampon could be easily mistaken for an applicator tube as it looks almost the same.

I on the other hand saw her take a tampon out of the dresser and insert it before bedtime.

And here's my proof for ya:

bandicam 2016-05-27 16-37-56-162.jpg

So just admit that you made a mistake and shut the hell up!

that's tonight JA

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

that's tonight JA

That's tonight and every night for the past week, which means like I said she can't use any depository medicine! Now are you satisfied?

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, havingablast said:

And the same as it was 3 days ago.

Give up on it Nick.

The answer is obvious to even the most retarded here but they still refuse to see facts.

Can you all take this discussion to the right threat-Vika, Elisa and Rita?

Nothing will of course happen with Kristy and her friend tonight, but imagine how Kami would feel if it did. Her best friend making out with another girl in her bed. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1