Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

someone can explain me why there is sound in guest bedroom of stesha/marco;kami/kristy and not in guest bedroom of carina/sabrina;aneska/karel;vanessa/thomas !

i search always the logic of this site !

17 hours ago, clivebb said:

someone can explain me why there is sound in guest bedroom of stesha/marco;kami/kristy and not in guest bedroom of carina/sabrina;aneska/karel;vanessa/thomas !

i search always the logic of this site !

That's the way RLC set it up.

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the way RLC set it up.

yes,i know but i don't understand the logic of the selection.

there is two solutions: they open the sound for all the cameras in guest bedrooms or they mute the sound for all the cameras in guest bedrooms but not choose like that what cameras we can hear or not. it's reallife or not !

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, clivebb said:

yes,i know but i don't understand the logic of the selection.

there is two solutions: they open the sound for all the cameras in guest bedrooms or they mute the sound for all the cameras in guest bedrooms but not choose like that what cameras we can hear or not. it's reallife or not !

Every Cam should have Audio no matter where it sits.

• Upvote 3

me encanta esta pareja , es mi tipo de mujer " normal " tiene un gran culo , y ese vestido a rallas , hummm me esta poniendo pinocho . por mi se pueden quedar y que se vayan los otros inquilinos .

• Upvote 1

Y'all know the guest couple woman disappeared, went and blew somebody, probably next door neighbor, and then cam back.  She took way too much time washing her face and brushing her teeth when she re-appeared.

this guest couple is very good and interesting,i like this girl.

rlc need kick out aneska/karel (they are totally uninteresting and boring) and put this guest couple in replacement of them,

both appartments vanessa/thomas and aneska/karel are in the same city (prague in czech republic)