Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:40 PM, clivebb said:

yes,i know but i don't understand the logic of the selection.

there is two solutions: they open the sound for all the cameras in guest bedrooms or they mute the sound for all the cameras in guest bedrooms but not choose like that what cameras we can hear or not. it's reallife or not !

why must it be logical? They might have had limited equipment when it was set up. they might have been asked to kill the sound in some places by tenants and agreed to do so, there are plenty of other possibilities. the world does not always run on logic. I am about to eat breakfast. I will eat what I feel like eating not what 'logic' tells me I should eat.

there is a third "solution" - just leave it like it is!

there is a difference between "logical" and "what clivebb wants"

• Upvote 1

I'm very happy to see that the house-sitters at 'Vanessa and Thomas' are still there. In contrast to the boring tenant couple V&T, they act spontaneously natural, tenderly and sensual between them. They have a regular sexual activity which often starts under covers but soon (often already during foreplay) the sheets use to get removed. Both don't comply with the common beauty standards but in my eyes she is absolutely sexy.

It would be great if they still stay in that apartment or if very soon RLC offers them a new well equipped apartment.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, darkman said:

Lo Mismo pienso que tu amigo, mejor los invitados Que los inquilinos. ojala les den la ONU apartamento con buenas

camaras Que enfoquen busque ESE tremendo culo.

Jajajajaja, kolega sabia que te gustaría esta chica, eres de los míos, menos "palos de escoba" y "modelos" y mejor lo natural.Si, se fue la alegría de este apartamento y ahora llego el aburrimiento, el esconderse de las cámaras y horas con el apartamento vació, yo dejaría el apartamento para los invitados o para los padres de ella y a estos dos los mandaba un año de vacaciones

• Upvote 3

I'll echo the comments above; bring back the house sitting guests and boot V&T from this apartment. The most exciting thing I've seen from these two is when Vanessa caught Thomas with his hand in the guest's cookie jar during that party.

8 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I'll echo the comments above; bring back the house sitting guests and boot V&T from this apartment. The most exciting thing I've seen from these two is when Vanessa caught Thomas with his hand in the guest's cookie jar during that party.

I would prefer to see an apartment with this nice guest girl. ... :biggrin:  ... She was the most fun to watch person at this place so far.

Honestly, RLC  need couples that are good looking, sympatic and open enough for the project. ... V&T do not have the necessary openness and the house sitters did not look good enough to make this place work (probably a matter of taste). Therfore, this apartment is just one of the many non exciting quantity apartments that just keep up a high number of apartments without to improve the fun to watch RLC in general. 

• Upvote 3