Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

this appartment is good only if you like listen music on the TV,for the rest there is nothing interesting,rarely sex and under the blanket with cameras stay blocked in switch mode by the fault of the tv in bedroom.

the guest couple was really more interesting if you compare at vanessa/thomas

• Upvote 1

On 7/22/2016 at 6:13 PM, purplewrap said:

Does anyone know if Vanessa masturbates?? If yes, does she have any toys?

Since they came back from vacation I didn't see any action. She seems to be very grumpy and controlling, he pretty much has nothing to say, he just follows her orders.

On 24 de julho de 2016 at 4:27 PM, bigskyfly said:

Since they came back from vacation I didn't see any action. She seems to be very grumpy and controlling, he pretty much has nothing to say, he just follows her orders.

This couple it's an joke..when the guests are the unique interesting part of the apartment there is nothing more to say..they returned from vacations long days ago..still no intimacy between them!?What an fake and boring couple..don't want to show your private life on cams..don't be on cams!

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This couple it's an joke..when the guests are the unique interesting part of the apartment there is nothing more to say..they returned from vacations long days ago..still no intimacy between them!?What an fake and boring couple..don't want to show your private life on cams..don't be on cams!

oh yes,a fucking joke and not only this couple,many premium appartments are just a fucking joke,

no way i'm gonna pay again for these premium apparts, 80 % of these 16 apparts are a joke for me,

there is the quantity but not the quality,i will prefer have only 5 good appartments with good interesting couples but actually i have difficulty to find 3 interesting couples ! i'm no more interesting by this all girls/girls or lesbians apparts.

the tactic of rlc is propose a maximum of apparts,the quality of the casting is not important for them ,when a new personn check for the first time rlc site, he can see the list of these all apparts and very attempted to grab his credit card,this is why rlc have a long and good years for the future.

in 10 years we will have 35 apparts but with only maximum 5 really interesting with true reallife,the others will continue hiding or doing nothing on cameras but outside

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 5:27 PM, clivebb said:

oh yes,a fucking joke and not only this couple,many premium appartments are just a fucking joke,

no way i'm gonna pay again for these premium apparts, 80 % of these 16 apparts are a joke for me,

there is the quantity but not the quality,i will prefer have only 5 good appartments with good interesting couples but actually i have difficulty to find 3 interesting couples ! i'm no more interesting by this all girls/girls or lesbians apparts.

the tactic of rlc is propose a maximum of apparts,the quality of the casting is not important for them ,when a new personn check for the first time rlc site, he can see the list of these all apparts and very attempted to grab his credit card,this is why rlc have a long and good years for the future.

in 10 years we will have 35 apparts but with only maximum 5 really interesting with true reallife,the others will continue hiding or doing nothing on cameras but outside

35 Apartments in 10 Years.  LOL

RLC will be lucky if they are still in existence in 10 Years.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

35 Apartments in 10 Years.  LOL

RLC will be lucky if they are still in existence in 10 Years.

rlc propose around 2 new appartments per year,if they continue in the same logic,in 10 years we will have 20 new appartments so 16 actual appartments+20 new= 36 :rolleyes: it's just a speculation.

i have no doubt rlc will be here in 10 years for the reason i have give before and there is too many guys are addict with this site and can't stop to pay for that every month,there is just to read camcaps for understand that.

how many years rlc is already online? 4-5 years? and we have already 16 appartments,the progress was fast