New girl RITA!!

10 minutes ago, Yury said:

Even 1/2 Danaya enough to fill up the RLC by complaints. :shy:

Don't worry, soon people will complain about Rita, she will not show anything unless she goes to  shower.

• Upvote 3

il y a 5 minutes, kitek a dit :

Don't worry soon people will complain about Rita, she will not show anything unless she goes to  shower.

rita is a proofiteer, she just take advantage, she have an free appart end money, she have probably a lot to do in barcelone, but she really don't are about RLC and the viewers, it is certain

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kitek said:

Don't worry soon people will complain about Rita, she will not show anything unless she goes to  shower.

I just remember this ... a pity ... but i have already spend all my energy for complaints on different topics ... now it is time to enjoy the few apartments fun to watch ...

.... k&k are in barcelona mood ... nelly and bogdan just had outstanding sex ... elisa is very cute and more open than all the girls of the last half year together ... there is still hope for RLC ... even when rita is way to shy for the project

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, MrBox said:

I just remember this ... a pity ... but i have already spend all my energy for complaints on different topics ... now it is time to enjoy the few apartments fun to watch ...

.... k&k are in barcelona mood ... nelly and bogdan just had outstanding sex ... elisa is very cute and more open than all the girls of the last half year together ... there is still hope for RLC ... even when rita is way to shy for the project

Agreed, Mr. Box. There are many other apts and Elisa is a keeper. Let's hope.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kitek said:

Don't worry, soon people will complain about Rita, she will not show anything unless she goes to  shower.

Definitely, Kitek. How soon people forget about Aida. I will take Rita every day over Aida or bedridden Danaya!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Definitely, Kitek. How soon people forget about Aida. I will take Rita every day over Aida or bedridden Danaya!

I'm sorry 1010 but I would take bedridden Danaya over Rita any day!   Danaya was not bedridden in the slightest, she just kept to herself and bought her time until she could leave after.....I already forgot her name.....left.   Danaya to me had much more personality than Rita ever thought about having, and was much more fun in my opinion!!  Sorry, but I have to totally disagree with your logic here!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry 1010 but I would take bedridden Danaya over Rita any day!   Danaya was not bedridden in the slightest, she just kept to herself and bought her time until she could leave after.....I already forgot her name.....left.   Danaya to me had much more personality than Rita ever thought about having, and was much more fun in my opinion!!  Sorry, but I have to totally disagree with your logic here!!!

Its fine harley, different strokes for different folks. I know Rita can seem a bit aloof. And I know you liked Danaya. I did like Danaya personally. Actually her biggest problem was she let others push her around. And she was a beautiful woman.

I don't argue with people any more, harley. No negativity.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Its fine harley, different strokes for different folks. I know Rita can seem a bit aloof. And I know you liked Danaya. I did like Danaya personally. Actually her biggest problem was she let others push her around. And she was a beautiful woman.

I don't argue with people any more, harley. No negativity.

I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to be negative, I'm was voicing my own opinion of the two.  My disagreement was based on how different they both are, not on how beautiful they both are.   Your right though 1010, a handful to some is more than a mouthful can waste!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to be negative, I'm was voicing my own opinion of the two.  My disagreement was based on how different they both are, not on how beautiful they both are.   Your right though 1010, a handful to some is more than a mouthful can waste!!

Thanks. I think if we are all respectful here, any disagreement means very little. I find we even can converse.

And I thought it was very good of you to even tell snaky to stay. He has argued with you even more than me.

I have a new attitude here and in life. Stay positive, see the good in people, have fun. It is working.

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Thanks. I think if we are all respectful here, any disagreement means very little. I find we even can converse.

And I thought it was very good of you to even tell snaky to stay. He has argued with you even more than me.

I have a new attitude here and in life. Stay positive, see the good in people, have fun. It is working.

I've noticed you have a new attitude and I'm happy for you with that.   I know I'm a prick to people that don't really know me and for that I'm sorry to everyone involved!   At any rate 1010, I'm glad you are happier now and it shows!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks pal. I have tried to understand people more, opened up my mind. I understand you better now. 

No two people ever agree and you and I have disagreed a lot in the past. But, you are a smart, logical person so now I think before I criticize you.

And I believe you are different now too.

So, let's keep it on this basis.

To be honest, this whole site is never really truly real. I am not hooked on it anymore.

I still like it, but my eyes are open now.

• Upvote 2