Anything Outdoors!!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Welp, tomorrow is my birthday and my son and a buddy of mine are putting on a big crawfish/shrimp boil in my honor.  Jumbo crawfish and shrimp with all the trimmings......corn on the cob, new potatoes, mushrooms, artichoke salad, and plenty of ice cold German soda water.  I hope the rest of you have a great weekend but my Saturday is going to be better than most!

Happy birthday for tomorrow Harley and have a good day...👍

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Happy birthday for tomorrow Harley and have a good day...👍

Thank you Naga!  I just hope the weather cooperates and if not, they will be cooking in the garage and people will have to stay inside.  We've had some terrible weather the past few days and tomorrow it's supposed to rain it's butt off.  We will have a good time no matter what.  Thanks again...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Welp, tomorrow is my birthday and my son and a buddy of mine are putting on a big crawfish/shrimp boil in my honor.  Jumbo crawfish and shrimp with all the trimmings......corn on the cob, new potatoes, mushrooms, artichoke salad, and plenty of ice cold German soda water.  I hope the rest of you have a great weekend but my Saturday is going to be better than most!

Hey Harley, Happy Birthday a few hours early.  Sounds like a hell of a feed they have planned for you.  You're lucky I won't be there or there wouldn't be any crawfish left for you.  My mouth is watering big time.  Enjoy my friend.  It's supposed to rain till mid afternoon up here so wherever you are may get lucky in the afternoon as well.  I hope so.

10 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Hey Harley, Happy Birthday a few hours early.  Sounds like a hell of a feed they have planned for you.  You're lucky I won't be there or there wouldn't be any crawfish left for you.  My mouth is watering big time.  Enjoy my friend.  It's supposed to rain till mid afternoon up here so wherever you are may get lucky in the afternoon as well.  I hope so.

Thank you Don't.  The rain won't ruin it, it will just make people want to stay inside.  We've had enough rain down here in the past few days for everybody to have some.  It wouldn't hurt my feelings if the forecasters were 100% wrong.  Have a good one as I am fixing to get ready to go.  My daughter and grandchildren are going to get there early so I can spoil the grandkids.

15 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Happy Birthday Harley Hope the bad weather holds off so you can have a Great day.      

Thank you Sniper man.  I just got home and the weather didn't cooperate.  It rained it's butt off from 8am to 2pm and then again from 4pm to 5pm and was sprinkling when I left a short time ago.  However, it was a huge success with lots of good food, family, and friends!!

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Sniper man.  I just got home and the weather didn't cooperate.  It rained it's butt off from 8am to 2pm and then again from 4pm to 5pm and was sprinkling when I left a short time ago.  However, it was a huge success with lots of good food, family, and friends!!

Glad to hear you had a Good time.You had the three main ingredients 1.FAMILY 2.FRIEND'S 3.GOOD FOOD.     unity friends GIF by HuMandalas You have Unity my friend.

3 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Glad to hear you had a Good time.You had the three main ingredients 1.FAMILY 2.FRIEND'S 3.GOOD FOOD.     unity friends GIF by HuMandalas You have Unity my friend.

We had a great time and even though the weather didn't cooperate, everything else was jam up and jelly tight!!  Family is the most important thing to me and even though we were limited to the garage and house those 5+ hours, we made the best of it.  The guys hung out in the garage watching baseball and the girls hung out in the house.  I let both my grandkids play in the rain when there was no thunder and lightning.  It was a great day and a great birthday!!  Thanks again Sniper..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1