Anything Outdoors!!!

On 5/12/2019 at 11:36 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

We had a great time and even though the weather didn't cooperate, everything else was jam up and jelly tight!!  Family is the most important thing to me and even though we were limited to the garage and house those 5+ hours, we made the best of it.  The guys hung out in the garage watching baseball and the girls hung out in the house.  I let both my grandkids play in the rain when there was no thunder and lightning.  It was a great day and a great birthday!!  Thanks again Sniper..

Belated Happy Birthday to you Harley. Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday?  I envy you! Friends I have, but little family to speak of...19.gif.bd3b8af864b752b9bc17ac53b9579aaa.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Belated Happy Birthday to you Harley. Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday?  I envy you! Friends I have, but little family to speak of...19.gif.bd3b8af864b752b9bc17ac53b9579aaa.gif

Pirate, I appreciate the video so much that you couldn't imagine.  It just goes to show me how capable you are with what you do.  You my friend.....if I may call you that, are one of the best people on this forum that I know.  I cherish everything you have to say because I know that before you say anything, you have actually thought about what you wanted to put into words.  If there is anybody that needs being envied, it is you my friend!!  Family isn't everything in life, it just so happens that I have a good one.  Family that is full of love and understanding, family that is caring and will go to their death bed to take care of you, family that understands the struggles that one of their siblings is going through and wants to make their pain enjoyable.  You my friend, are a person that I can call my family!!

Thank you so much Pirate......AKA..J!!!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...