Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Irina went up rather early - as usual - and she left shortly after eight. Phil brought at about 11 AM to Tanya an interesting message on his mobile. Shortly after she emptied all her plastic bags from the move and distributed in the room and bathroom. Now she can stay?

Screen_Shot_10_15_15_at_09_18_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_15_15_at_09_27_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_15_15_at_09_27_AM_001.png

Screen_Shot_10_15_15_at_09_29_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_15_15_at_10_37_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_15_15_at_10_44_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_15_15_at_10_46_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_15_15_at_10_48_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_15_15_at_10_58_AM.png

It all depends on what VV really wants with this apartment. Right now, it seems to be a mixture between reallife and scripted events to keep things interesting. For me, that isn't working. It's awkward to watch and no fun as MrBox said earlier. I rather watch the girls doing random stuff together then these forced 'sexy' shows every night. So, I think VV have to make up their minds. Do they want reallife? Well, in that case, stop the scripted bullshit, remove Phil and add a new (real) couple. Or they can add a new girl and cross their fingers that she likes Phil  :) For some reason I like the interactions between Dizi and Tanya (yes, I was also a big fan of K&K  ;)) even without the possible sex. But I guess I'm the only one here  :) And the girls made it clear enough that they are not (sexualy) attracted to the guy. So, it's useless (and wrong) to force them doing stuff they don't want to do. That's simple.

But if VV wants to have more action like in the other apartment (which is also getting boring, TBH), they have to replace some tenants. Give Phil some girls who are really into it and give him the time of his life or something.... 8) Or they can replace Phil by two new girls who swing both ways. Would be interesting to see how this will develop with Dizi and Tanya. Or replace all of them with two completely new couples. Everything is possible.

But whatever VV decides to do, it's important that the tenants are happy with the situation. If they are happy we are happy. And remember that everything will get boring at some point.   

It all depends on what VV really wants with this apartment. Right now, it seems to be a mixture between reallife and scripted events to keep things interesting. For me, that isn't working. It's awkward to watch and no fun as MrBox said earlier. I rather watch the girls doing random stuff together then these forced 'sexy' shows every night. So, I think VV have to make up their minds. Do they want reallife? Well, in that case, stop the scripted bullshit, remove Phil and add a new (real) couple. Or they can add a new girl and cross their fingers that she likes Phil  :) For some reason I like the interactions between Dizi and Tanya (yes, I was also a big fan of K&K  ;)) even without the possible sex. But I guess I'm the only one here  :) And the girls made it clear enough that they are not (sexualy) attracted to the guy. So, it's useless (and wrong) to force them doing stuff they don't want to do. That's simple.

But if VV wants to have more action like in the other apartment (which is also getting boring, TBH), they have to replace some tenants. Give Phil some girls who are really into it and give him the time of his life or something.... 8) Or they can replace Phil by two new girls who swing both ways. Would be interesting to see how this will develop with Dizi and Tanya. Or replace all of them with two completely new couples. Everything is possible.

But whatever VV decides to do, it's important that the tenants are happy with the situation. If they are happy we are happy. And remember that everything will get boring at some point. 

Dizi doesn't even act like she wants to be there

Guest sanspseudo5999

vv actually always was boring except for some interesting sex scenes are not much to do you see c interesting? apartment 1 apartment 2 go to participate in silly games evenings it's just that repeats every night