Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

the girls can't have ani intimacy withis looser he ruin everything pffffffffff

They havn't done anything. I don't think they will either. If the guy looks weird its

because VV put him with a girls that are shy and don't really want to get naked.

At least Dizi. Puts in a spot where he doesn't really know what to do. But at least he's trying.

I had hi hopes for this apt over the other one. But it has become boring.

Poor Phil - he is definitely odd man out in his apartment.  Third night in a row Dizi and Tanya have teased him but gone no further than naked fun.  Tonight I thought he would have a shot since all three crammed into the shower but that fun lasted only a few minutes. Ivorian and Akira barged in the room as a prank, which sent Dizi and Tanya scurrying for towels, leaving Phil to shower by himself.  This poor guy is going to explode with blue balls...

I have a video of the shower fun, what little there was.  Will post later tonight along with Petra giving Ivorian a bj (will post that in the other thread)

I have no idea what I should think about it. Due to the fact that also phil start to force himself on the girls now, I realy start to lose my confidence. It is really pointless to force the girls to something they do not want. This means no fun for all sides, including the viewer.

However, it is equally important that the girls also want to do something. Currently it often looks as, if they only do what is necessary and do not like it at all. The shower with Phil was a very good example.  The girl did not have fun and also I had no fun watching. So it was unnecessary and pointless. ... Stupid.  :-\

The only real thing on VV seems to be the relationship between Akita and his girlfriend. And since VV do not named her on akiras room, she will probably move out soon. … Hmm. … Perhaps VV should let go the guy and invite a couple again. Maybe they could try a simply girls apartment. No idea. But, The unwanted visits of the guy in the girls room, are not the solution.

Akira's girlfriend is so hot. They just had anal sex and she got into it. Will be a little sore for a while. She seems game for any sex at all with him. She swallowed his cum last night. Only thing is she is a little shy around the other couple. Four way didn't quite happen, though it greased the skids for the sexual activity later. The other apartment seems to be a lost cause. Tanya and Dizi play around, act like they want lesbian sex, but other than in the tub the other day, nothing seems to happen. And terrible how they treat Phil. Rlc customers get tired of this tease game. They could easily have three way sex, but they don't.

The only real thing on VV seems to be the relationship between Akita and his girlfriend. And since VV do not named her on akiras room, she will probably move out soon. … Hmm. … Perhaps VV should let go the guy and invite a couple again. Maybe they could try a simply girls apartment. No idea. But, The unwanted visits of the guy in the girls room, are not the solution.

I agree that right now the only two people who seem to actually be enjoying themselves are Akira and his GF.  Things have definitely become routine between Ivorian and Petra, Dizi constantly looks like she wants to be anywhere but in VV, and Phil is barely acknowledged by his roommates, except when they let him look but not touch. 

And as for Tanya - jeez, what a week.  A week ago she got into a fight with her BF, cheated on him with their neighbor, broke up with her BF, mooned after a guy who treated her like dog shit except when he wanted a quick fuck, quietly stepped aside when the guy's GF showed up, and now is an apartment with some guy she doesn't want to hook up with and a girl who she possibly does but who is too shy to do anything like that on camera. 

Who wants to take bets that we will lose at least one of the residents before next week?

I agree that right now the only two people who seem to actually be enjoying themselves are Akira and his GF.  Things have definitely become routine between Ivorian and Petra, Dizi constantly looks like she wants to be anywhere but in VV, and Phil is barely acknowledged by his roommates, except when they let him look but not touch. 

And as for Tanya - jeez, what a week.  A week ago she got into a fight with her BF, cheated on him with their neighbor, broke up with her BF, mooned after a guy who treated her like dog shit except when he wanted a quick fuck, quietly stepped aside when the guy's GF showed up, and now is an apartment with some guy she doesn't want to hook up with and a girl who she possibly does but who is too shy to do anything like that on camera. 

Who wants to take bets that we will lose at least one of the residents before next week?

I agree with everything except the last two points, especially the whole Dizi being too shy bit. After seeing her fuck Ivorian and her fooling around with Tanya in the tub, there's no reason to believe anymore that she's shy about anything. As for one of them being gone before next week? It's possible, although I wouldn't really care as long as I got to see Ivorian demolish Dizi at least one more time. If someone was going to leave, I would want it to be Tanya since I'm the least attracted to her.

I think if Akira takes any more pills he will have a heart attack. He and his gf had sex four different ways tonight. How is she able to walk after that? Aah, to be young. Regardless, they are the most exciting action on VV, second is new couple Masha and Sasha on rlc.