Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

I was watching Voro minutes ago.  The 2 girls dancing and jumping on the couch,  Nick crawling on the floor and having fun.  Meanwhile, Lex sits quietly in the corner watching the scene.  A big show stopper.  Iris seems ready to have fun but her man does nothing

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I was watching Voro minutes ago.  The 2 girls dancing and jumping on the couch,  Nick crawling on the floor and having fun.  Meanwhile, Lex sits quietly in the corner watching the scene.  A big show stopper.  Iris seems ready to have fun but her man does nothing

The best way to overcome shyness, alcohol and lots of it. In my youth I partied and partied hard not like these clowns. For a solid year straight, every night and sometimes all day. I went in shy came out a wild, not an once of shyness. I was doing things I never ever thought I would do.

• Upvote 2

why do we even have a video section its totally pointless there is never any good action vids of what happens all we ever get is comments on whats happng whats the point ppl want to see the action aswell if the memebers dont show the action the ppl who run this site might aswell get rid of the video section because there is nothing worth download ether put the action or get rid of the video section i just dont get why we get to see some action from other apartments but not theses two if members are showing that action then there clearly not worried about getting banned so clearly there is something going on here it dont add up hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

59 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

why do we even have a video section its totally pointless there is never any good action vids of what happens all we ever get is comments on whats happng whats the point ppl want to see the action aswell if the memebers dont show the action the ppl who run this site might aswell get rid of the video section because there is nothing worth download ether put the action or get rid of the video section i just dont get why we get to see some action from other apartments but not theses two if members are showing that action then there clearly not worried about getting banned so clearly there is something going on here it dont add up hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

copy and paste is your hobby?