Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Just now, Here2Play said:

Okay my last post of the night. Not what I was hoping for but whatever. So what have we learned tonight? Well Lex goes limp when giving anal to Iris, hmmm okay weird but true. One other disturbing fact, Lex likes a finger in the bum during sex. Okay I will leave you guys with that, Goodnight.

Wait one more thought. Some people should wear a bag over their head when having sex cause their fuck faces are horrible, such as Lex Okay now Goodnight.

• Upvote 2

Just for the record, (in case some of you went to bed) LOL 

Fat guy now in bed with Lisa.  He might be related to her as he was tickling her.  He was naked in the jaccuzy, so was Nick but Lisa kept undies and bra

5h00 am local time,  Lisa and fat guy asleep in bedroom,  Nick and the slim guy still playing on PC.  Nick still naked with only the bath towel around him.  May be he wants to seduce the slim guy  LOL

No idea

Funny thing happened earlier.  Around 2h00 am, appears they ran out of booze  Both slim and fat guy wanted to go buy some  but problem was that slim guy's wallet was in Iris bedroom and they were fucking.  Lisa decided to go in.  But I guess she was told to buzz off as she closed the door.

Until lex and Iris were done, slim guy standed by the bedroom door, and peeking inside and watching them fucking.  As yu know,  there is a window in that door.

When Lex came out of the room, he looked like not too happy 

Lisa walk in.png

Haha! Yes, I saw when Lisa came out and slim was peeking in the window. Too funny! Seems to me like if your gonna leave a party to go into the next room to fuck, all bets are off and you can expect the other guests to fuck with you. Lex and Iris are too boring for me. Neither of them have a "fun" personality, if you ask me. Both are quite blunted and they don't elicit fun out of others. They should live alone and not on VV. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah Lex is kind of "special" Iris however reacted different. She just laughed and made fun of the others by moaning extra loud. Think she wouldnt mind having sex when others around and watching. Problem is we will never see her really wild side because of that fun killer named Lex