Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

2 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

I did not know that it was just for the free cams, thanks. So I guess it would be worth getting a Premium Account just for the quality improvement then.

NOOOO...if there is any decent action the server gets over loaded and crashes.  They claim that it's not due to a lack of bandwidth, but the fact that they shut of the HD at night for non subs says they are conserving bandwidth for their subs...trust someone who just let their sub expire...this site SUCKS!

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

NOOOO...if there is any decent action the server gets over loaded and crashes.  They claim that it's not due to a lack of bandwidth, but the fact that they shut of the HD at night for non subs says they are conserving bandwidth for their subs...trust someone who just let their sub expire...this site SUCKS!

Oh sorry I misunderstood. Thank you for the information I wasn't sure. I know on the RLC site everything is clear as can be all day all night so I was a little confused on what was going on here.

The quality of the cams can get indeed better.  During daytime it's fine, even during night when they switch over to IR they are fine but it's the in between which really sucks, you know, the point where there's to much light to kick the IR into action but to low light to have a decent picture?  That point is the point where every single camera sucks, they get fuzzy, even pixelated.

What also sucks is the audio synchronisation of the living room cam above the tv.  Sometimes the audio is synced but a lot of times it isn't.

And the fact there isn't a real kitchen cam...

• Upvote 1

Oh Anna, so adorable and sexy. If I had a clone machine I would clone myself an Anna. She cooks, she cleans, she seems like fun and she does other unmentionable stuff, amazing girl.

Oh Nelly, the jiggly booty that never stops, mmmm so nice. I could just watch for hours.

Not to worry I would clone myself a Nelly also so I could learn how to play the bongos on her amazing gazongas. I would serenade Anna all night long playing sweet songs on Nelly's bongo ta-tas all the while driving my crazy neighbor even crazier in hopes he moves away. Who walks around with a machete? My neighbor that's who, crazy he is. Anyway enough about my problems.

Two perfect girls in this apartment very nice, i love it.

9 hours ago, echoone said:

The quality of the cams can get indeed better.  During daytime it's fine, even during night when they switch over to IR they are fine but it's the in between which really sucks, you know, the point where there's to much light to kick the IR into action but to low light to have a decent picture?  That point is the point where every single camera sucks, they get fuzzy, even pixelated.

What also sucks is the audio synchronisation of the living room cam above the tv.  Sometimes the audio is synced but a lot of times it isn't.

And the fact there isn't a real kitchen cam...

I would love to get a Premium Account just to see what's going on in the other rooms but I would not fork out the dough to see pixelated cams 50% of the time. I mean if I really and I mean really felt the need I could screen record with the pixelation and fix it up to almost HD quality but it's a pain in the ass and time consuming, not really worth it. I've only been watching this apartment for a very short while but it seems like when the real fun starts that's when it gets fuzzy. It makes it kind of a let down to get excited to see what is going to happen and then bam you have to try and distinguish between a person and a light stand, lol. I can't comment on the sound just because I only have the 2 cam views for right now. I am hoping that with time they will get this all sorted out and fix the problems and glitches. Let's face facts people that pay to watch want the quality and sound. I am going to ride it out and see what happens, I enjoy watching these couples too much to give up.

Now they are forcing SD quality on the free cams claiming server overload;  but with an ad request to purchase Premium service. It appears that greed has won for now.  Unfortunately, the products they are selling are really not worth anymore than free. They should just open up all of the cams and be happy anyone cares enough to see them at all. 

• Upvote 2

agree Amy3  lol , I don't pay for any cams . I watch free cams and come here to see what people put on here with pay cams .It's just too much money for POOR people like me.

So, are Nelly & David just going on vacation or are they leaving (or moving to the new Sofia apartment)?  Seems that they are packing most if not all of their stuff.

Oh, and Alex is back with a broken arm. lol

Nelly and David are going on vacation - birdies wnna say c ya soon and have a sexy time! After this' gonna be alot of fun in Voro n Tver   : twiter from VV

so the message say vacation but we say all they packing all from the room   !!!  Vacation  other go for a longtimes out  ... other they going in the sofia appartement .

Well bad boys, get excited! On June the 3rd (after lunch time), Villa Sofia 'll never be empty anymore! YaY  : twiter from VV

well just stay tuned now