Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

2 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Well you enjoy your pixelated , blurry watching. In some country's this is false advertising and is a suable offense. No matter how new the site is it should have been checked and tested before so everything worked as it should. HD quality means HD quality and the sound should be synced. I have never and will never put out a product with out testing and re-testing to make sure everything works properly for a client.

As far as complaining goes check your older posts. You are talking out your ass now cause you complain just as much as the next person.

all depend the light,sometime the cameras are clean sometime quality is bad,it's like that,i repeat again it's young site,maybe later they will change the cameras,they need make money first for that

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

blondy,anna and katya are the best girls on vv,they make my day every days,i can't wait the bath soon,

no vids sorry,do like me korn,take your credit card and you will see

Sorry aber ich werde mir kein Account machen, ich wollte ja nur nett fragen ob jemand es aufgenohmen hat und es hier postet das video

8 hours ago, kitek said:

Recorded some fooling around with the new guy on the sofa

use ad blocker, pick Solidfiles from list below and direct download link 

http://mir.cr/1ESRMSCQ
http://mir.cr/RZOPOJDE

and Thank you for  video kitek  is best ;)

Wow...

Voyeur Villa is even worse then I thought...  After they cut my access early and I didn't renew it seems that they tried multiple times to charge my credit cart.  Fortunately for such website access I use a prepaid card which I only load before the transaction and thus it was empty.  

They even send a mail about it:

Good day.
For an unknown reason, our payment operator Segpay is blocking your payment. If you are still having a trouble to pay for access via SegPay, but you still want to get it, please contact us - [email protected], and we will help you with this.

Thank you for your time 
Help team of Voyeurvilla

My subscription was cancelled, VV even blocked access days before the subscription would end.  So of course Segpay will block the payment, first the subscription was cancelled and second I didn't load the card since I wasn't planning to get a new subscription.

Fine work by Segpay though...