Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Hello everyone

Currently on a trip to France so not watching much

Concerning the switch between Voro and Tver. I think it has to do with the cat.

Remember Zoe was wearing a face mask when she first moved.  Then when Ivo-Sonya left for vacation, the cat was moved to Voro.a

She must have some kind of allergies to cats.   But regardless, I still hope that rather sooner than later,  Ivo and Sonya will leave the project

tver much better without them. and yes they really have little to offer anymore. last night it looked like something hot was going to happen. both couples in bed & lisa starts sucking off nick. then to the tub where they fucked a little then stopped. after they started to dress i gave up. looks like lisa is the only 1 that wants to do anything over there.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

moving the loggia cam to a close up of the kitchen was a gr8 idea. where did it go?

Yes I like it

It is now too cold to use the balcony so better to move it.  They did the same thing in Tver

Hopefully, next spring, they will not moving it back but adding a new one on the loggia

Wow! I saw Sonya reading a book or something like that, you know: with pages and so on. Is she feeling old now? The only book, magazine etc, that I've ever seen in VV since May was a textbook in the hands of Iris. Apparently she (Iris) is the only one who spends some of her free time useful. An idea for Ann?