Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres luggage in the hallway in Tula (cam5)

yes but there is only one bedroom in this appartment,he is not made for have two couples here,

sleeping all the time on the couch it's not a life

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But whose luggage is it then? Wonder where they will place G&K. Tver is only Option because voro is full

I think the luggage is Petra's, she and the fat ugly old fart picked her stuff from Tver and were visiting in Tula after that.

Given that Nelly and Davids' place is called Sofia...and that since David is clearly visiting Voro ...I assume it has something to do with the distance.  Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria.  From looking out of their terrace, and judging by the daytime heat, it could be there.  Thus David needs to stay over...likely because he had stuff to do in Russia (assuming Voro and the other apartments are in Moscow)  Nelly stayed behind.  Could explain the isolation of these two.  I'm guessing that Nelly's friend Jackie might be the guest...whatever tonight means.

ALL PURE SPECULATION ON MY PART

• Upvote 1

Something very funny just happened.   The couple was naked on the couch, he was excited and she placed a pillow on the floor to kneel on.  Then all of  a sudden they get in a little argument and he grabs his shorts and walks off.  Whatever it was that they talked about it certainly killed the mood. 

• Upvote 1