Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Did not hear that. Why should they leave :huh: They shortly moved to the new appartement.

personaly i like sonia/ivo,maybe i have read bad a post from the other day,i hope they stay here but it's better if they have permanently a couple for live here too with them,it's more interesting for watching

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah thats right. Hope they will do sth. to Sofia too. At the moment you better call it sofa because that's all you see.

yes,sofia is a disaster,watching solo couple and a guy all the journey on this couch is totally uninteresting,

vv is interesting when there is minimum 2 couples live together and doing regular party and have visiting of guests ,sofia is totally fail

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

i don't remember who have say the other day (maybe micvoyeur) sonia/ivo will leave soon,is it true?

It was not me that said that. I probably said I -wished- they would leave. But I agree with jabbath, they just moved to the new apartment so I don't see them leaving anytime soon.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was not me that said that. I probably said I -wished- they would leave. But I agree with jabbath, they just moved to the new apartment so I don't see them leaving anytime soon.

it's ok,i have not understand good

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is she the new housekeeper in Tula? All she does is cooking and cleaning :biggrin:

I have noticed that a lot of the new girls clean alot when they dirst get in the place. I think is a defense mechanism to help distract from what they are doing. Keeps the mind occupied so you dont't think too much about the cams. They all get a bit slobby after a while.

Wow thats one incredible performance. How much can she take and how big is that cock of him :exclamation: She does deepthroat him and he puts a finger in her ass. They are definitely beyond all forms of shy. Think VV has found a keeper here :biggrin:

• Upvote 2