Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

Lisa has been away since early morning. Normally, at this time (10h00 pm local) Nick has busted his nuts at least twice but nothing yet today.  He has worked quite hard to spread candle all over the bathroom.  Looks like we will have a bathtub fuck under candlelight tonight :)

Nick seems quite impatient for Lisa to return.  He can't remain seated more than 30 seconds.

Amazing what 1 day can do.  Last night, was the total love between Nick and Lisa.  Candlelight dinner in the bathtub with champagne and hot sex.  Tonight, she is totally pissed off and he sleeps on the couch while she is crying in the bed.  I bet that tomorrow she will be craving to have his huge cock inside her.  They been in that apartment for about 2 weeks now and its the first time that those two are skipping sex for 1 day.   They might do it 3 times tomorrow to compensate :)

Can someone tell me if those 2 young couples were couples when they joined VV or if they met once on the project?

9 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Amazing what 1 day can do.  Last night, was the total love between Nick and Lisa.  Candlelight dinner in the bathtub with champagne and hot sex.  Tonight, she is totally pissed off and he sleeps on the couch while she is crying in the bed.  I bet that tomorrow she will be craving to have his huge cock inside her.  They been in that apartment for about 2 weeks now and its the first time that those two are skipping sex for 1 day.   They might do it 3 times tomorrow to compensate :)

Can someone tell me if those 2 young couples were couples when they joined VV or if they met once on the project?

yes,they were already couples when they joined vv

no idea,i have not watching all but i think he have too much drink and he have doing bad move with the cervical on the bed,

he have sleeping a long moment with the head on bad position,it's maybe for that,

this is what's happen when you drink too much

8 minutes ago, clivebb said:

it's new,lisa/nick go in the hall without camera for fuck !!! we can see a little with the kitchen camera,she have close the bedroom door for we don't see just before !

may be rlc ^^