Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

personaly i have take 40 $ deal for have access to archive,i have missed the action in voro last night,now i can see that and recording,

the archive section is great idea and value for the site

I actually lucked out. I renewed for 3 months at $74 about a week before they put in the 40 dollar rate. But I agree it's a great function and and worth the $$ if you can afford it. My only issue is that there is some jackass who is taping empty apartments

37 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I actually lucked out. I renewed for 3 months at $74 about a week before they put in the 40 dollar rate. But I agree it's a great function and and worth the $$ if you can afford it. My only issue is that there is some jackass who is taping empty apartments

If you have subscribed before june 1, your rate should include the archive. This was promise for all subscribing before the new rates would apply....

56 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They finally have sex in the living room but Ivo and stupid Anna ruined it by coming in and having sex right in front of the camera. Katya and Ruslan are reason enough for me to even look in this apartment but Ivo and Sonya frigidness ruin any potential great moments.

You should know, all the new is not for free...