Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

19 hours ago, kitek said:

It's .ts video format.

Hi kitek
Thanks for the info. Changing the format did not help. Video permanently stops for a few seconds. And a strong visible pixelation.

18 minutes ago, Yury said:

Hi kitek
Thanks for the info. Changing the format did not help. Video permanently stops for a few seconds. And a strong visible pixelation.

.TS Stands for Transportation Stream  and a .TT File stands for Text Templating Transformation Toolkit. It's used to generate code with MVC and can also be used for Videos. It won't harm your computer it's just that the attribute of what it opens with should not be changed. Changing the association value of what it opens with can make changes to your computer as there are other files within the Operating System that also use .TT & .TS such as ASP.NET & .NET Framework.
Changing Attributes could possibly make your computer become unstable.

To play a .TT or .TS file extension just drag and drop the file into your Media Player and the file will play.

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Hi kitek

Video doesn't have smooth playback, it stops every few seconds. We can blame VV server bandwidth issues

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

.TS Stands for Transportation Stream  and a .TT File stands for Text Templating Transformation Toolkit. It's used to generate code with MVC and can also be used for Videos. It won't harm your computer it's just that the attribute of what it opens with should not be changed. Changing the association value of what it opens with can make changes to your computer as there are other files within the Operating System that also use .TT & .TS such as ASP.NET & .NET Framework.
Changing Attributes could possibly make your computer become unstable.

To play a .TT or .TS file extension just drag and drop the file into your Media Player and the file will play.

The files are running unchanged with VLC player and GOM

Katya took a morning shower, in the meantime she has learned that the curtain closed is not needed. Nice.

She is showering twice a day at least, trying to compensate Ruslan´s strongly reduced activities in this field. 

Did anyone see him showering since his arrival??

@spielo: ruslan just prepared the bed for her last night,she was tired and after that ruslan returned in kitchen for eating and talking with ivo

and after i don't know,i was in my bed but if there is nothing in archives,there is good chance nothing happened,

we have time for see acton with katya/ruslan,they are just arrived,we have see already really good sex session the other night without cover and in color,i was surprise about that,good surprise

• Upvote 1