Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

Not sure what the problem is with the patio cam.  All recordings are not showing in the archive.  Earlier, Alex masturbated on the patio.  The recording is not there.  And the recording of them in the pool is not showing also.  Is what recorded outside censored?  It is not a question of timing because Alex cummed all over his shirt and went to the shower to wash it off.  And that video is in the archives

Finally most of the rooms have got names, but what is called Anna&Alex is occupied by a single person. Bed is full.....

Screen_Shot_07_14_16_at_11_22_PM.jpg[url=https://postimage.org/index.php?

Edited by spielo
  • Upvote 4

When is the last time Anna and Alex had sex on cam? Seems to me like it's been a long time, plus I've seen her turn him down a few times.  Alex doesn't seem mentally well to me. He has changed a lot since being on VV and not really for the better, IMHO.

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When is the last time Anna and Alex had sex on cam? Seems to me like it's been a long time, plus I've seen her turn him down a few times.  Alex doesn't seem mentally well to me. He has changed a lot since being on VV and not really for the better, IMHO.

check the archive of today,they had sex today :shy: but yes it's sure they fucked more before 

5 hours ago, clivebb said:

yes spielo,it's ridiculous,there is big bedroom for two personn and it's jacqueline sleeping here,i just tweeted about that for put anna/alex in the big bedroom

I'm pretty sure VV has no say over who sleeps in rooms. These tenants are not children.