Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

Here's one clear thing! These people, Ivo and the grandmother, are the people who now instructs on VV and until there is nobody who will take care of this project, VV is a ruin, not to say shit! The first and only having to do a complete regeneration, from the first to the last! That is the only way that this works. I liked the format or the initial VV idea when Lilu, Rome and company, at least it was a little more natural.

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Gudari said:

Here's one clear thing! These people, Ivo and the grandmother, are the people who now instructs on VV and until there is nobody who will take care of this project, VV is a ruin, not to say shit! The first and only having to do a complete regeneration, from the first to the last! That is the only way that this works. I liked the format or the initial VV idea when Lilu, Rome and company, at least it was a little more natural.

exactly I totally agree with you! not that I'm not enjoying what i see right now but when lilu and rome were there it was way better and as you said more natural!

• Upvote 1

The one terrace cam is at an interesting angle. It faces out towards an apartment where i think at night that if you blow it up you'll be able to see inside the apartment with lights on. I saw a man and a woman walking by the windows

On 5.6.2016 at 2:29 PM, Kkru394 said:

The one terrace cam is at an interesting angle. It faces out towards an apartment where i think at night that if you blow it up you'll be able to see inside the apartment with lights on. I saw a man and a woman walking by the windows

Today this "neighbour " started to become interesting: a young couple was sitting half on the roof and now.... David was installing a huge blind, to avoid competition?

Nach wie vor spielt sich der Sex unter der Decke ab, sowie ist fast immer das Licht aus. Was ist ein solches Abo. schon wert, Sollte sich das nicht bald ändern werde ich mein Abo . nicht verlänger, leider.

• Upvote 1