Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody still watching them?

Who?  Nelly & David?  Nope, when I pass by they seem to be lying on the couch (more and more fully clothed, Nelly doesn't even bother to undress).  A shame, I kinda liked Nelly even though she was always a bit shy compared to Anna when they were in Voro...

But these days it's more exciting to watch paint dry instead of watching Nelly & David.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, when is Sofia gonna move in? Perhaps, they meant to call it, Sofa, cause that's about all the do here. Lay around on the damn sofa. While I'm at it could the camera angle in the living room possible suck any worse? Love how it cuts off where Nelly sits at the table and all we get to see is David talking to the invisible Nelly. On a positive note, the kitchen cam is quite nice. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder whats going on with this appartement. There is everyday the same boring stuff to watch and no new people are brought in. Nelly and David are as interesting as watching paint dry on the wall and it seems they are getting bored of each other too. Everytime I click on Sofia Nelly is on bed and David on sofa. It's getting less and less interaction between them.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wonder whats going on with this appartement. There is everyday the same boring stuff to watch and no new people are brought in. Nelly and David are as interesting as watching paint dry on the wall and it seems they are getting bored of each other too. Everytime I click on Sofia Nelly is on bed and David on sofa. It's getting less and less interaction between them.

At one time, they worked hard for VV. Now they are retired and are on the deserved rest. smiles-emocii-2219.gif

• Upvote 3

but i don't know what nelly/david can do with only one guest for tonight,

we know nelly/david want do nothing with other people exept teasing and keep the panty,

if this guest come here just for eating and take one shower,it's not really interesting;i wait nothing about this guest visit tonight in sofia