Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

27 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Wow, wow and wow. I would live there no problem that is one hell of a nice apartment. I would say the nicest VV has had. I love the furniture. The only thing I would change is have another cam in bedrooms so they are  facing straight on with the bed. Have the cam at the foot of the bed raised up of course, facing the headboard way so we get the full view of what is going on. In my opinion that is one of the best views. Bedroom 2 cam 4 needs to be closer and the same, add a cam facing straight on with the bed. Other than that I have wow very, very nice.

I suggest that you send your comments  to VV    [email protected]

Usually they answer us that they like our suggestions and they will make changes, although they rarely do.

• Upvote 1

You are right guys.  A nice apartment with no tenants is just useless.

Concerning Bigtitts,  although we all like her body (and the boobs), she seems to be ultra selective on the guys she wants to have sex.   She fucked with Jackie's boyfriend the night she signed her contract.  Since then, it seems that she has turned down every single other guy that we saw in Sophia.   At least 3 or 4 other guys were in her bed and no one was able to get any action going.   Also, because of the camera angles in the old apartment, she was able to hide even to change.  Her only showing was in the shower.   Now we will see how it goes in the new apartment.  But if the lady keeps on refusing to have sex with the guests or the future tenants, then why bother to keep her in that apartment.  

7 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I suggest that you send your comments  to VV    [email protected]

Usually they answer us that they like our suggestions and they will make changes, although they rarely do.

I donno. I complained about one of the cams in the old Sofia and now look it poof it's gone, lol.

I emailed them at least 4 times concerning the cams in Tula

The kitchen cams:  One we are missing half of the couch and the other one, when someone sit at the table, it blocks the entire view.  Those cams needs to be higher with better angles. In the bedroom, the one at the end of the bed is a bit too low.  Remember when Nick-Lisa  Kent-Gerda were in that bed, quite often the view was blocked by the bed sheets.

Now it is even worst since the 2 drunk guys that were there with Anna messed up the cams. Cam 9  should be moved where it used to be.   They keep answering me that they will re-position the cams in Tula  but they do nothing.  Usually, Ivo takes care of that but he been at Tula a couple of times and didn't do it

Hate to say it, but I gotta agree, Ben. As nice as Bella is, she's just not cut out for this. She obviously has issues with having casual sex and doesn't seem to be able to land a steady guy that's willing to be here. Plus, she's not even willing to flaunt her body in general. Too bad, cause she has an amazing one.

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

I emailed them at least 4 times concerning the cams in Tula

The kitchen cams:  One we are missing half of the couch and the other one, when someone sit at the table, it blocks the entire view.  Those cams needs to be higher with better angles. In the bedroom, the one at the end of the bed is a bit too low.  Remember when Nick-Lisa  Kent-Gerda were in that bed, quite often the view was blocked by the bed sheets.

Now it is even worst since the 2 drunk guys that were there with Anna messed up the cams. Cam 9  should be moved where it used to be.   They keep answering me that they will re-position the cams in Tula  but they do nothing.  Usually, Ivo takes care of that but he been at Tula a couple of times and didn't do it

I don't know why they just don't fix the cams as in mount them to the wall rather than the stands. The stands always seem to get bumped or moved. Find the perfect and I mean perfect angle and just fix them to the wall and there would be no worries on the cams.

Not one of them ever took the initiative except when she was indisposed (on her period) The last guy showed promise the night of the party with the Fixit's but then totally failed for the rest of the time he was there. Wouldn't have gotten a hint with a hammer.

We all like her.  Problem is that she seems not to like sex.  She's been there for about 3 weeks now, had sex once where she just laid down on the bed and got fucked.  The only time she moved was when she got mad when the guy creamed pie inside her.   She didn't play with his cock,  no sucking, nothing.  Also, I don't think we ever saw her masturbating.  So sex doesn't seems to be that important to her.   If she is there only to eat, drink and sleep,  it will be rather boring