Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

Just now, Harvey Brooks said:

Not one of them ever took the initiative except when she was indisposed (on her period) The last guy showed promise the night of the party with the Fixit's but then totally failed for the rest of the time he was there. Wouldn't have gotten a hint with a hammer.

We don't speak Bulgarian so we don't hear what is said.   On couple of occasions, she slept on the couch.  My view is that she obviously told those guys that fucking was not on the table.  If the guys were told that,  then no surprise that they didn't try hard.   I remember that night where her gestures were quite obvious that she wanted to be alone on the couch.  I also remember her with shorty, in the shower room.  Everytime he was touching her, she pushed him away.  

Check the archives and see the scratches on Jacquie's ex in the shower after her one sexual experience and tell me she didn't enjoy it. I don't believe he creampied her either. That was his method of stopping with Jacquie also. He'd pull out and hold himself until he got to the toilet. I think she was more upset that he was finished so soon.

4 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

please tell me he don't stay here 

He is the guy responsible to arrange and fix the cams.   The tech guy.  He shows up on a regular basis. 

Also, he was doing translation when Alex-Anna were there as A&A did not speak Bulgarian  and Bigtitts- Shorty and others did not speak Russian.  I remember Shorty and Alex both trying to communicate in English but it was very bad

I swear VV can never seem to do something good without fucking up somewhere else. They have this super nice apartment and finally have a cam open in the living room again but have the same shitty quality and stream that freezes every 3-4 seconds. 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I swear VV can never seem to do something good without fucking up somewhere else. They have this super nice apartment and finally have a cam open in the living room again but have the same shitty quality and stream that freezes every 3-4 seconds. 

Not freezing here