Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

Wow, wow and wow. I would live there no problem that is one hell of a nice apartment. I would say the nicest VV has had. I love the furniture. The only thing I would change is have another cam in bedrooms so they are  facing straight on with the bed. Have the cam at the foot of the bed raised up of course, facing the headboard way so we get the full view of what is going on. In my opinion that is one of the best views. Bedroom 2 cam 4 needs to be closer and the same, add a cam facing straight on with the bed. Other than that I have wow very, very nice.

1 minute ago, Here2Play said:

Wow, wow and wow. I would live there no problem that is one hell of a nice apartment. I would say the nicest VV has had. I love the furniture. The only thing I would change is have another cam in bedrooms so they are  facing straight on with the bed. Have the cam at the foot of the bed raised up of course, facing the headboard way so we get the full view of what is going on. In my opinion that is one of the best views. Bedroom 2 cam 4 needs to be closer and the same, add a cam facing straight on with the bed. Other than that I have wow very, very nice.

Where's Bella?