Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

Wow the management of VV did it again. They open more apartments without additional people, we don't pay to see different apartments we pay to see people. They have 9 + one part time person who all were in two apartments and are now spread out in 4 apartments. We will see less action in the apartments now and what we do see will the boring repetitive action. On top of that they increase their price. This business plan doesn't seen to have been thought out very well.

They need to bring back Milka and Lilu they were the last people that were worth the price to watch.

mud (2).png

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, beancounter said:

Wow the management of VV did it again. They open more apartments without additional people, we don't pay to see different apartments we pay to see people. They have 9 + one part time person who all were in two apartments and are now spread out in 4 apartments. We will see less action in the apartments now and what we do see will the boring repetitive action. On top of that they increase their price. This business plan doesn't seen to have been thought out very well.

They need to bring back Milka and Lilu they were the last people that were worth the price to watch.

mud (2).png  0   523.8 kB

Hehe yeah I am hoping for more people too 

Splitting them all up is a bad move and is taking boring to a new level. It was the interaction of the multiple inhabitants that made it interesting. Anna and Nelly just look bored as hell now. They better fill up those empty rooms with nympho manics real quick like. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, echoone said:

Yup, SOF is indeed the IATA code for Sofia Airport.

As I told you....

But anyhow, it is weird of VV to open two new apts with existing people, announcing  " Sofia - is a place for young hipsters" and now N&D on vacations....

I am really curious how quick these two under cover agents will handle the cam10 in the bed room. Either the cam will have technical problems or they will sleep in the LR or use full body condoms.....

they make it sound that N&d are going out and bring strangers to party and have some 3som or 4som, how is that possible i dont know its not like they have done it before when they had the opportunity and the people in the voro  apartment. i think vv thought the most popular residents are N&D and A&S so they wanted to charge more by restricting access and by making it premier, that is a shame, i was waiting for new people since they announced the new apartment and hoping to start watching VV again, they seem to know how to disappoint me every time.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, sat11 said:

they make it sound that N&d are going out and bring strangers to party and have some 3som or 4som, how is that possible i dont know its not like they have done it before when they had the opportunity and the people in the voro  apartment. i think vv thought the most popular residents are N&D and A&S so they wanted to charge more by restricting access and by making it premier, that is a shame, i was waiting for new people since they announced the new apartment and hoping to start watching VV again, they seem to know how to disappoint me every time.

Yeah, it is really amazing, how they find always something worse to make us upset - but most amazing is that I am still here...

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, spielo said:

Yeah, it is really amazing, how they always something worse to make us upset - but most amazing is that I am still here...

Hehe yes. So with no cams on terrace I guess we wont see much of them... Hope they bring this cams to work soon.  

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe yes. So with no cams on terrace I guess we wont see much of them... Hope they bring this cams to work soon.  

I think they were installing the terrace cams yesterday but not sure when they will be operational.  Anyway, if it's like in the bedroom they'll probably get a tan in a tent :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yadevol said:

Have to admire vv's chutzpah. Upping the price for the same set of people spread over more apts

Yeah it's the most absurd and ridiculous thing I've ever seen. It would be funny if it weren't true. And what's even more funny is the fact that no improvements have been made. They're literally just trying to con more money out of people.

• Upvote 3