• Vibrant Vika
    • Ravishing Rita
    • Intoxocating Irma
    • Kissable Kamila
    • Kinky Kristy
    • Amazing Anezka
    • Vivacious Vanessa

This poll is closed to new votes

This poll is very surprising to me. Kamila stock has dropped, even in her own apt. But they don't have any free cams at all so only paid premies see them. I'm glad Leora is up there around the top. She carries the standard/free views if not for her no one would even consider going to premium or seeing other room.  As lovely as Kira is their whole things is in the bedroom. Maya is good looking but the apt is for the old school only. D&D rely on guests mainly. Zoya doesn't do much on free cams especially when the guest is always there. As for the premiums, Nelly and Bogdan are a really cool couple and enjoy each other Nelly is just too skinny for me. Masha will give you good energy and all out openness. Finally just by the constant comments, of course the Barcelona women will be in the running. But it seems Irma is the most popular. I voted strictly who do I gravitate to and it was Rita. The other newer couples need more time.

• Upvote 1

@kenny1940: I like hearing well-thought out perceptions like yours in comments, even though I'm old school and prefer slender women. I also don't think that the All Girls apartment has tenants that really express their full range of personality, and they keep moving out. I also realize that a lot of the new people here have never really seen Kristy or Kami in action unless they've paid through the nose for an RLC subscription, or they would both score much higher. Kami is utterly beautiful, and Kristy is one fun and super cute gal. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

@kenny1940: I like hearing well-thought out perceptions like yours in comments, even though I'm old school and prefer slender women. I also don't think that the All Girls apartment has tenants that really express their full range of personality, and they keep moving out. I also realize that a lot of the new people here have never really seen Kristy or Kami in action unless they've paid through the nose for an RLC subscription, or they would both score much higher. Kami is utterly beautiful, and Kristy is one fun and super cute gal. 

A little hate thrown at Kam lately. and it shows in the polls.  Very interesting indeed how the pendulum as swung. I'm old school so I still enjoy seeing Maya, Leora. It will be sad for me when they leave the project, like Lora, Alina, Nora.  the Kamila one really surprises me. She is a knockout and yea may seem self centered or indifferent. Not a mean bone in her body.  Kamila has open sex once and the place will go bananas.

• Upvote 2

Regarding Ilona, she probably is the girl who must turns me on plus she can be very entertaining but I am fairly loyal to The Goddess, Nelly and Masha so I cannot rate her higher than 4th. I would actually put her ahead of Leora and Rita in terms of beauty but still behind Kami. I wonder if anyone's waiting to see if Danaya returns before the voting closes. It probably wasn't an accident the vote was called shortly after Irma returned and there may be some Ilona fans who despite there vastly different body types have voted for Irma.

Just like to add about Nelly. Yes she is skinny but there is something very beautful about the smoothness and tightness of the golden skin on her back and bottom which is probably accentuated by her long blonde hair.

Interesting Facts :

1.18 of the 20 girls names all end with A, exceptions KRISTY AND NELLY

2.17 of the 20  young ladies have all received at least 1 vote

3. Irma and Leora have been neck and neck since the poll began for the top spot, comprising a whopping 57% of the overall vote.

4. Kristy has more than doubled the votes of Kami, very surprising and is a solid # 3

5. Zoya has made as trong move into the 4th position followed closely by Adrianna, Nelly, Susan ad Kamila all battling it out for 5th.

Your vote counts vote today, just ask those Brits that made a huge change in the EU

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Interesting Facts :

1.17 of the 20 girls names all end with A, exceptions K&K and Nelly

2.17 of the 20  young ladies have all received at least 1 vote

3. Irma and Leora have been neck and neck since the poll began for the top spot, comprising a whopping 57% of the overall vote.

4. Kristy has more than doubled the votes of Kami, very surprising and is a solid # 3

5. Zoya has made as trong move into the 4th position followed closely by Adrianna, Nelly, Susan ad Kamila all battling it out for 5th.

Your vote counts vote today, just ask those Brits that made a huge change in the EU

A little correction:

1. Kamila also ends with A

2. On the other hand, Maya and Zoya don't really end with an A. They are just written in English like that.  In Russian they would be written as "Майя" and "Зоя", which as you can see is a completely different letter.

3. The whole name ending thing is really not that surprising if you take into consideration the fact that ALL Russian girl's names end with A, with the exceptions of Maya, Zoya and Taya as illustrated above.

4. Leora, Irma and K&K are not Russian names

5. This whole poll is meaningless because people are voting with their little heads, because Corbo was right: had the criteria been outlined as character and personality, the votes would have been completely different,

And a little question for Rider: I see that both Vika and Anezka got 1 vote, but the percentages show as 0.65. How come? Shouldn't it be 1 vote--1 percent? How did you set up this graph? 

2 minutes ago, snaky said:

A little correction:

1. Kamila also ends with A

2. On the other hand, Maya and Zoya don't really end with an A. They are just written in English like that.  In Russian they would be written as "Майя" and "Зоя", which as you can see is a completely different letter.

3. The whole name ending thing is really not that surprising if you take into consideration the fact that ALL Russian girl's names end with A, with the exceptions of Maya, Zoya and Taya as illustrated above.

4. Leora, Irma and K&K are not Russian names

5. This whole poll is meaningless because people are voting with their little heads, because Corbo was right: had the criteria been outlined as character and personality, the votes would have been completely different,

And a little question for Rider: I see that both Vika and Anezka got 1 vote, but the percentages show as 0.65. How come? Shouldn't it be 1 vote--1 percent? How did you set up this graph? 

Well I stand corrected, Kamila does end with an A

I also agree that Character and Personality should be considered. unfortunately snaky most of the responders would still vote with the little brain instead of the big brain.

It is a rolling percentage based on total votes... 1 / 154 = .0065 X 100 = .65%

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Absolutely correct.

Seeing as I am in a country currently in the middle of an election campaign for a new government and it is compulsory to vote here it was just a natural thing to do to vote in this poll.

After all, the issue of who is the most liked girl on RLC is far more important than some wanker becoming the boss of this country and even more important than the Brits doing a dummy spit at a handful of obscure patches of land neighbouring them. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I stand corrected, Kamila does end with an A

I also agree that Character and Personality should be considered. unfortunately snaky most of the responders would still vote with the little brain instead of the big brain.

It is a rolling percentage based on total votes... 1 / 154 = .0065 X 100 = .65%

Well, that's not right in my opinion. If we were making a graph of most viewed girls, then this approach would be fine. But in this type of poll(if we are truly voting for the best RLC girl) it should be a straight percentage, not a rolling one!

1 minute ago, snaky said:

Well, that's not right in my opinion. If we were making a graph of most viewed girls, then this approach would be fine. But in this type of poll(if we are truly voting for the best RLC girl) it should be a straight percentage, not a rolling one!

Then you must take that up with Admin, as he created the poll function, but I disagree completely as the percentage basis is exactly like any voting poll percentage basis and figured exactly as any other poll conducted on a percentage basis, unless you wish the person with most votes, not to be the winner of the current girls poll. and to be like the presidential electoral college  and how it is is set up now in the US so a candidate can become president and not win the popular vote.

A straight percentage of what for the divisible fraction ???

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Then you must take that up with Admin, as he created the poll function, but I disagree completely as the percentage basis is exactly like any voting poll percentage basis and figured exactly as any other poll conducted on a percentage basis, unless you wish the person with most votes, not to be the winner of the current girls poll. and to be like the presidential electoral college  and how it is is set up now in the US so a candidate can become president and not win the popular vote.

A straight percentage of what for the divisible fraction ???

Well, it's exactly what I'm saying, this type of poll should not be percentage based, it should be vote based. And don't twist my words and bring corrupted US election system into this. Of course I want the person with most votes to be the winner, but I want it conducted properly. In essence what the rolling percentage does, is takes one person's vote and splits it in half and gives it to two different candidates instead of the one he actually voted for. Now tell me if I'm damn wrong!

Whatever, I submitted my vote, but I don't find this poll setup true and honest!