• Vibrant Vika
    • Ravishing Rita
    • Intoxocating Irma
    • Kissable Kamila
    • Kinky Kristy
    • Amazing Anezka
    • Vivacious Vanessa

This poll is closed to new votes

le vote est sur quels critères svp? la fille qui est la plus chaude et qui offre le plus de sexe pour la masturbation, ou la fille qui est la plus sympathique et idéale?!!!

the vote is what criteria please? the girl who is the hottest and most offer sex to masturbation, or the girl who is the most friendly and perfect? !!!

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

le vote est sur quels critères svp? la fille qui est la plus chaude et qui offre le plus de sexe pour la masturbation, ou la fille qui est la plus sympathique et idéale?!!!

the vote is what criteria please? the girl who is the hottest and most offer sex to masturbation, or the girl who is the most friendly and perfect? !!!

It's not on beauty - Kami only has 2 votes.

Weird voting on Kristy because I think she came about 5th in the Barcelona poll behind Kami and yet here she is in a strong third.

Looks: Kami, Leora, Rita

Personality: Nelly, Irma, Kristy

Sexual Entertainment: Masha, Leora, Nelly

Marriage material: Maya, Nelly, Zoya

Goddessness: Leora

Once again I hovered over Nelly but made the predictable choice.

Il y a 1 heure, BBsq69 a dit :

Il est pas sur la beauté - Kami a seulement 2 votes.

vote étrange sur Kristy parce que je pense qu'elle est venue à propos de 5ème dans le sondage de Barcelone derrière Kami et pourtant elle est là dans une troisième forte.

On dirait: Kami, Leora, Rita

Personnalité: Nelly, Irma, Kristy

Divertissement sexuelle: Masha, Leora, Nelly

matériel de mariage: Maya, Nelly, Zoya

Goddessness: Leora

Encore une fois je me débattais sur Nelly, mais fait le choix prévisible.

désolé BBsq69, mais je ne suis pas d'accord pour irma classée dans "personnalité"!!! cette fille est un légume qui n'a aucune personnalité, et son succès ici est uniquement parce qu'elle reste nue dans l'appartement et se masturbe souvent!!! irma est le pur exemple de la fille rlc, ici pour attirer les voyeurs sur une base uniquement sexuelle!!! a part dessiner des mosaïques, manger et se caresser, elle n'a presque aucune interaction avec les autres filles, elle a une personnalité complètement effacée, et reste tellement enfermée seule qu'elle se parle à elle même!!! les filles qui ont de la personnalité, sont pour moi des filles qui ont beaucoup de rapports sociaux, du caractère, du répondant, et qui sont en activité régulière. irma n'est qu'un phare de voiture dans la nuit, qui hypnotise les lapins!!!

BBsq69 sorry, but I do not agree to irma classified as "personality" !!! this girl is a vegetable that has no personality, and his success here is only because it remains in the apartment naked and masturbating often !!! Irma is the purest example of the rlc daughter here to attract voyeurs only on a sexual basis !!! a hand drawing mosaics, eat and cuddle, she has almost no interaction with the other girls, she has a personality completely erased, and remains locked so that only talks to itself !!! girls who have personality, for me are girls who have many social relationships, character, sponsor, and are in regular activity. Irma is a car headlight at night, that mesmerizes rabbits !!!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

désolé BBsq69, mais je ne suis pas d'accord pour irma classée dans "personnalité"!!! cette fille est un légume qui n'a aucune personnalité, et son succès ici est uniquement parce qu'elle reste nue dans l'appartement et se masturbe souvent!!! irma est le pur exemple de la fille rlc, ici pour attirer les voyeurs sur une base uniquement sexuelle!!! a part dessiner des mosaïques, manger et se caresser, elle n'a presque aucune interaction avec les autres filles, elle a une personnalité complètement effacée, et reste tellement enfermée seule qu'elle se parle à elle même!!! les filles qui ont de la personnalité, sont pour moi des filles qui ont beaucoup de rapports sociaux, du caractère, du répondant, et qui sont en activité régulière. irma n'est qu'un phare de voiture dans la nuit, qui hypnotise les lapins!!!

BBsq69 sorry, but I do not agree to irma classified as "personality" !!! this girl is a vegetable that has no personality, and his success here is only because it remains in the apartment naked and masturbating often !!! Irma is the purest example of the rlc daughter here to attract voyeurs only on a sexual basis !!! a hand drawing mosaics, eat and cuddle, she has almost no interaction with the other girls, she has a personality completely erased, and remains locked so that only talks to itself !!! girls who have personality, for me are girls who have many social relationships, character, sponsor, and are in regular activity. Irma is a car headlight at night, that mesmerizes rabbits !!!

I think though if you observed Irma she has made every attempt to take new girls under her wing including Layla. You might say this is because she wants every possible option to help her entertain but given the cold shoulder treatment that many girls have had in Barcelona, her behaviour is refreshing. I saw her try to talk to Rita today and while Rita was not really interested, Irma betrayed no disappointment in her expression, just carrying on as if nothing had happened and called Vika.

BTW good phraseology corbo. Is "Like a rabbit caught in the headlights" an expression in France too?

• Upvote 1

Gentlemen this is a current poll of the residents, no criteria is laid out to participate in the poll. I would think that the members who participate would take into consideration all aspects of each young lady before making their choice. I also realize that most of the members voting will vote with the little head and not the big head, therefore all polls of this nature conducted about RLC on CC, are somewhat skewed towards nudity and sexual actions.

It is nice to see most all of the girls have received at least one vote to this point in the poll ::) as all of them deserve to be respected, and the appreciation for sharing a small part of their lives with us online.

Oldstalker Elisa is no longer a current resident, there fore not included in this poll. We can however do another poll for the recent girls of the Barcelona apartment beginning with Sara, White and Ilona through today's tenants that would include Elisa.

• Upvote 2