• Ravishing Rita
    • Intoxocating Irma
    • Kissable Kamila
    • Kinky Kristy
    • Amazing Anezka
    • Vivacious Vanessa

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Jealousy of the RLC male tenants seems to be endemic with younger CC members, who all seem to think they deserve the girls because they all claim to have bigger and better penises. :biggrin:

Laughing.gif

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Jealousy of the RLC male tenants seems to be endemic with younger CC members, who all seem to think they deserve the girls because they all claim to have bigger and better penises. :biggrin:

So freaking true ROFLMAO

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

What bigger and better than Sasha's!!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

What bigger and better than Sasha's!!!!!!!!

all the dudes and guests including Kam bf are equipped. so yall need to quit with that nonsense. Now maybe they are not skilled is another thing. minus a couple of clumsy guys the girls like their partners.

I get Irma shes fun, I truly get the Goddess Leora, but come on Kam at 8. No camera views and no subscription is a factor. Kam is super sexy and cute and a rocking body and a total sex kitten. Kristy over Kam by that margin? People are just angry at Kam for not giving in.

My question would be giving in to what Kenny? Certainly not having any free cameras is a factor, but if in fact that is the case, how many more votes would Kristy have ? 

I myself, believe there are many factors involved in Kamila's downfall from the upper echelon of the RLC favorites, and they have nothing to do with free cameras.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 2:23 AM, Thestarider said:

My question would be giving in to what Kenny? Certainly not having any free cameras is a factor, but if in fact that is the case, how many more votes would Kristy have ? 

I myself, believe there are many factors involved in Kamila's downfall from the upper echelon of the RLC favorites, and they have nothing to do with free cameras.

I'm with you, the cameras would simply cancel both of them out. Kamila's fall is from a variety of things. Having a bf, losing weight, lazy, being indifferent, being gone a lot all the things members say. The giving in part is constantly teasing and the undercover stuff or no sex in the apt. Kristy gets away with it Kamila doesn't. Just between Kristy and Kamila it is a personality thing. Kristy will win the battle over everyone except maybe Nelly. Feel like Kamila compels more reaction, she is more polarizing and gets a lot more anger and push back if she doesn't comply.

Maya
Zoya
Vika
Rita
Kamila
Anezka
Dasha

43 votes together

Irma 46 votes

This made me loose faith in humanity.. Sad part is RLC seem to have taken notice of this, so an advice to them would be to not
listen to polls by mostly free cam lurkers, you need a poll do it on your site for premium members only because I have a feeling the result would be inverted.
I don't want my premium money to go to fulfilling the lurkers wishes.

1 minute ago, Jay Adams said:

Maya
Zoya
Vika
Rita
Kamila
Anezka
Dasha

43 votes together

Irma 46 votes

This made me loose faith in humanity.. Sad part is RLC seem to have taken notice of this, so an advice to them would be to not
listen to polls by mostly free cam lurkers, you need a poll do it on your site for premium members only because I have a feeling the result would be inverted.
I don't want my premium money to go to fulfilling the lurkers wishes.

Poor baby.  Do you need your binky?