• Vibrant Vika
    • Ravishing Rita
    • Intoxocating Irma
    • Kissable Kamila
    • Kinky Kristy
    • Amazing Anezka
    • Vivacious Vanessa

This poll is closed to new votes

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have a new # 1 in the poll of the current girls. Midweek update week 2

Lerora The GODDESS has now broken the the tie with Irma and has a 3 vote lead on the last two polls winner Irma.

Kristy remain a strong 3rd, with Zoya in 4th and Susan rounds out the top 5. There is 3 way tie for 6th with Nelly, Adrianna, and Rita. 

The once strong contender Kamila remains in 8th with just 7 votes, Maya and Dasha round out the top 10, 18 off the 20 girls have received at least one vote.

5 days left to vote

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have a new # 1 in the poll of the current girls. Midweek update week 2

Lerora The GODDESS has now broken the the tie with Irma and has a 3 vote lead on the last two polls winner Irma.

Kristy remain a strong 3rd, with Zoya in 4th and Susan rounds out the top 5. There is 3 way tie for 6th with Nelly, Adrianna, and Rita. 

The once strong contender Kamila remains in 8th with just 7 votes, Maya and Dasha round out the top 10, 18 off the 20 girls have received at least one vote.

5 days left to vote

Are there any safeguards in the poll to prevent someone from 'stuffing' the ballot box ?  Lerora was several points behind, and sure has caught up quick to take a slight lead.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DaMutt11 said:

Are there any safeguards in the poll to prevent someone from 'stuffing' the ballot box ?  Lerora was several points behind, and sure has caught up quick to take a slight lead.

Well, with all the nude and masturbation photos of her , how can she lose ?  Apparently no one gets banned by RLC for showing pics of Leora !   If we had pics of Kami, Kristy, Rita or Irma showing everything they do................I'm sure Leora would not be in 1st  place !!  Maybe she's related to someone at RLC......LOL !  That's called " stuffing the ballot box " in my opinion !

On 7/1/2016 at 7:03 AM, slider_69 said:

Well, with all the nude and masturbation photos of her , how can she lose ?  Apparently no one gets banned by RLC for showing pics of Leora !   If we had pics of Kami, Kristy, Rita or Irma showing everything they do................I'm sure Leora would not be in 1st  place !!  Maybe she's related to someone at RLC......LOL !  That's called " stuffing the ballot box " in my opinion !

It might be that Leora is a non-premium apartment, so RLC is a bit looser about posts in the free rooms from non-members. Leora has been the public bait to drag in new members for RLC for years, and she doesn't have any visa problems like the Barcelona girls do. Once in a while I'll spot captures of Leora in 4chan with links -- I wouldn't be surprised if RLC planted them there whenever they want to increase their traffic stats.

• Upvote 3

Kami is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful faces to grace RLC. Her problem is she's now locked into a 100% premium apartment, so non-payers never see her. I can't explain Kristy's votes, but I think it's because her personality in the Barcelona apartment made her funness memorable.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Kami is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful faces to grace RLC. Her problem is she's now locked into a 100% premium apartment, so non-payers never see her. I can't explain Kristy's votes, but I think it's because her personality in the Barcelona apartment made her funness memorable.

Totally agree Mr. Squirrel

That's why K & K aren't as popular now because there are no Free Cams  and also by the numbers on the Poll there seems to be far less participation this time around. The last Poll they had for the Girls was back when the Old Forum was still going.

• Upvote 1

I think the other problem with her low votes is the fact that she picked up a boy friend and ruined the mystique of her and Kristy as partners !   

• Upvote 1