• Vibrant Vika
    • Ravishing Rita
    • Intoxocating Irma
    • Kissable Kamila
    • Kinky Kristy
    • Amazing Anezka
    • Vivacious Vanessa

This poll is closed to new votes

You are dead ass wrong snaky, add up the 20 different percentages and you get 100 percent of the vote,(GRAPH) add up the votes.and you get total votes cast (Right hand column)

It in no way splits a person's vote and gives part of that vote to someone else,

But somehow you are suggesting the percentage are incorrect, are you asking to have a weighted average percent.???.....but you would need daily page view information for that and it would be skewed in favor of the free pages viewed.

The right had column is just that votes for each person only, is that what your saying you rather see in the graph ???

graph.png

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

You are dead ass wrong snaky, add up the 20 different percentages and you get 100 percent of the vote,(GRAPH) add up the votes.and you get total votes cast (Right hand column)

It in no way splits a person's vote and gives part of that vote to someone else,

But somehow you are suggesting the percentage are incorrect, are you asking to have a weighted average percent.???.....but you would need daily page view information for that and it would be skewed in favor of the free pages viewed.

The right had column is just that votes for each person only, is that what your saying you rather see in the graph ???

graph.png  0   22.9 kB

Exactly!

9 hours ago, snaky said:

Well, it's exactly what I'm saying, this type of poll should not be percentage based, it should be vote based. And don't twist my words and bring corrupted US election system into this. Of course I want the person with most votes to be the winner, but I want it conducted properly. In essence what the rolling percentage does, is takes one person's vote and splits it in half and gives it to two different candidates instead of the one he actually voted for. Now tell me if I'm damn wrong!

Whatever, I submitted my vote, but I don't find this poll setup true and honest!

In other words he's saying that he's pissed that my wife Kristy is not winning based on her sexy ass and adorable personality,,Well if it makes you feel any better snaky,,kristy is always at the very tip ,,I mean top of my percentage "POLE" :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, euromike69 said:

In other words he's saying that he's pissed that my wife Kristy is not winning based on her sexy ass and adorable personality,,Well if it makes you feel any better snaky,,kristy is always at the very tip ,,I mean top of my percentage "POLE" :biggrin::biggrin:

You keep your POLL away from my girl's BALLOT BOX, ya hear?!:shy:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Do percentages really matter; at the end of the ballot the girl with the most votes wins on a 1 girl 1 vote basis whether it's by one vote or a hundred. Pretty simple isn't it?? The coloured bar chart above says it all :huh:

Happy that is correct, if you remove the percentage of votes cast, the two charts are identical

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

WEEK ONE POLL RESULTS

ChartGo.png

To me the big surprises are Zoya doing so well and Kamila doing so badly. Also I had hoped Nelly would be a little higher up as she does entertain so much but I guess there are other criteria involved.

BTW does anyone suspect the girls of reading this poll and attempting to get higher by their behaviour today?

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

To me the big surprises are Zoya doing so well and Kamila doing so badly. Also I had hoped Nelly would be a little higher up as she does entertain so much but I guess there are other criteria involved.

BTW does anyone suspect the girls of reading this poll and attempting to get higher by their behaviour today?

I can't answer the bold text because I don't watch it anymore but I would suspect that to be a possibility!

On 6/27/2016 at 6:12 PM, BBsq69 said:

Kami appears to be slowly losing favor ever since she started the affair with Coke Boy ( Woody Woodpecker ) .  Prior to that she was almost always #1 with the CC members . But the attempts to try and make her more desirable to talent agencies and her CC member followers seems to have failed. ( Losing weight, ears pinned back, pussy wings trimmed, etc. )  We all liked her as she was in Barcelona ! However, she is still a beautiful woman !