• Vibrant Vika
    • Ravishing Rita
    • Intoxocating Irma
    • Kissable Kamila
    • Kinky Kristy
    • Amazing Anezka
    • Vivacious Vanessa

This poll is closed to new votes

Just saying I find it hard to believe that loyal long time premium members would abandon the girls we have gotten to know and love for a pair of big tits, seems to be poll result of lurkers. The diagram could just as well be of how many masturbation videos of that person gets posted here.

35 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

Just saying I find it hard to believe that loyal long time premium members would abandon the girls we have gotten to know and love for a pair of big tits, seems to be poll result of lurkers. The diagram could just as well be of how many masturbation videos of that person gets posted here.

I used to be that long time loyal premium member, got banned for posting pictures way before they got real nasty about it like they are now.   I was able to get back on RLC after some time and a couple of emails and I subscribed during Irma's first stay in the apartment.   At that time there was allot going on with the girls and most of it at obscure hours out of the apartment.   However, what I did like about Irma was her quirkiness more than anything.   I'm not a big boob lover and I would never vote on a girl because of her boobs.....how shallow is that!   My daughter has a shirt and on the front of it, it says......"Hey, my eyes are up here".   I don't think it's the lurkers so much as it is the subscribers that get to see her interactions, quirkiness, her openness, her unselfishness (especially with Ilona and her one sided massages), and her twerking for goodness sake.......boy how that girl could twerk!

Bottom line is that I believe most of the votes would come from subscribers that have seen her the first time she was here and the current subscribers of today and not lurkers.   I could be wrong but that is just what I believe.

• Upvote 1

If you wanted quirky then Elissa was your girl lol. I also got excited the first time I saw Irma take a shower in a hypersexual way, but then I realized it was all fake, I've seen glimpses of her true frail cute personality, but the twerking, gangsta rapping, super confident alter ego with one raised eyebrow is not her and does nothing for me, just a deffence mechanism I believe, I'm shure if she showed me some genuinity I would like her to, but felt really bad for Rita who had to put cotton in her ears because Irma masturbated loudly all night every night, she handpalmed and was just shaking her head when i checked in on her.

Hmmm, I registered here because I have filled up my third hard drive with caps so now I have to delete something every time I record, lots of epic stuff that has never even been mentioned here, especially the old lossless rtmpdump caps when hardly anyone was caping, I wanted to share it with fellow voyeurs who would appreciate it, unfortunately I have zero recordings of Irma, but If someone could tell me how to cap lossless again I will be happy, Fullversion of GetFLV in one of the special modes should work, can someone confirm that so I can buy it?

3 hours ago, Jay Adams said:

Maya
Zoya
Vika
Rita
Kamila
Anezka
Dasha

43 votes together

Irma 46 votes

This made me loose faith in humanity.. Sad part is RLC seem to have taken notice of this, so an advice to them would be to not
listen to polls by mostly free cam lurkers, you need a poll do it on your site for premium members only because I have a feeling the result would be inverted.
I don't want my premium money to go to fulfilling the lurkers wishes.

We can do a members only poll in the members section of CC, and with that being said the only premium apartments listed with no free cams is Kamila & Kristy, and Vanessa and Thomas. In the last 3 polls conducted for the Girls the top 2 vote getters have been Leora and Irma. This is the first time Kristy has been Top 8 and remember that is a premium members only apartment.

This poll is for the favourite girl. Those voting for Leora or Irma as their favourite may place Kami as their second favourite but this poll doesn’t reflect that.

If a poll was conducted for just the second favourite probability would be the people would just vote for Leora and Irma again.

If 2 polls could be conducted simultaneously for favourite and 2nd favourite and linked so you could not vote for the same girl in each it might show a different picture.

I used to hang out in the wm247 chat that is now gone, Leora was everybodys favourite, but nobody was a paying member but all would referance stuff they'd seen on this site, and the stuff that was being said about Irma over there is like night and day compared to here, that's why I find it a little hard to understand.

So this isn't even closed to CC members? Meaning if one of the girls would find this poll they could easily vote for themself numerous times from different cellphones/IP's?

Call me crazy but I can acctually see one very cunning girl doing this, same one that figured out that if she's up all night doing her masturbation act when everybody sleeps she will get all members views and great looking viewing stats, lol just let me believe my ridiculous conspiracy theory, I meant RLC members anyway

One other thing, people would constantly mix up Kristy and Kamila's names in that chat because they are uploaded wrong on different video sites, they thought I was dumb when I tried to correct them lol, this poll is not very nice however, makes two of them feel really good about themself and the rest feel not very appreciated

So The Goddess regains her throne and people are complaining. I think this time there was a smaller electorate and Irma and Leora received less of a share of the vote than they did last time. These 2 girls are overwhelming popular and given previous votes the surprise is that Kristy challenged them is much as she did, but I think that had something to do with Kamila's decreasing popularity. It surely ends the myth that fans of the 2Ks repeat ad nauaseum that they are by far the most popular girls RLC. Clearly that has been disapproved, not only with this poll but the one on the Barcelons apartment in which Kristy did really quite badly. I am not for second only denying the popularity of the 2Ks but pointing out that it is certainly not at the level that some of their fans claim. No doubt I'll get abuse, but I'm sure they'll be yet more excuses and ludicrous conspiracy theories.

And if you really think RLC would be better off without The Goddess producing her nectar ... you must be insane!!!!! Does Leora play to the crowd? YES as do Nelly, Masha, Irma, Ilona and believe it or not Kristy and Kamila.  

And BTW Irma is much more than just a pair of tits!

• Upvote 2