Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 6:49 AM, Julian Lan said:

Kamila has been hanging out naked for the past 1+1/2 hours, such a beautiful woman!

Kamila gets really horny before period. And now she is on for about three days, since she started wearing shorts

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Kristy and Kamila are two very very fine looking ladies. I am afraid though that this is a very boring apt. 

They are two very beautiful women and nobody is arguing that point.   Do me a favor and not login to RLC and just get all your info from CC.   You will see a whole different look on just how repetitive and boring 90% of the apartments are.    Everything K&K do is so routine it's unbelievable.    I don't want you to think that I don't like these girls.....I have always liked these girls from the first time I watched them in Barcelona, but when I seen they were back (hometown or not) I knew there wouldn't really be anything different than what they have already done.   The night of the "KISS" was unbelievable to say the least.....especially for Kamila from the video I watched.    Why was it so unbelievable you ask......because it was unexpected.    How many times can you watch both girls take a bath or both girls sit on the couch rubbing each other?    There is just nothing different except for how long they stay out of the apartment.   I'm not knocking them in case you hardcore K&K fans read this post,  I'm simply just saying what I see from an entirely different angle!

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are two very beautiful women and nobody is arguing that point.   Do me a favor and not login to RLC and just get all your info from CC.   You will see a whole different look on just how repetitive and boring 90% of the apartments are.    Everything K&K do is so routine it's unbelievable.    I don't want you to think that I don't like these girls.....I have always liked these girls from the first time I watched them in Barcelona, but when I seen they were back (hometown or not) I knew there wouldn't really be anything different than what they have already done.   The night of the "KISS" was unbelievable to say the least.....especially for Kamila from the video I watched.    Why was it so unbelievable you ask......because it was unexpected.    How many times can you watch both girls take a bath or both girls sit on the couch rubbing each other?    There is just nothing different except for how long they stay out of the apartment.   I'm not knocking them in case you hardcore K&K fans read this post,  I'm simply just saying what I see from an entirely different angle!

I think the main reason why this appartment is getting so boring is that in Barcelona, we had the chance to see lots of pics and vids of these two lovely girls. Unfortunately, since they came back, there are no pics and/or videos. All we have is comments , even in the Pics/Vids thread... So, the least we see makes it not interesting ... That's my opinion ! I was so happy when they came back, but since then, I'm at the point that I will probably cancel my subscription with RLC.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's a horrible comparison, you are missing what you see in your own eyes. Why would you comment on the state of the apt when you don't watch anymore?  You can only respond to others on CC and their version of what they saw/read. Mostly read.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think the main reason why this appartment is getting so boring is that in Barcelona, we had the chance to see lots of pics and vids of these two lovely girls. Unfortunately, since they came back, there are no pics and/or videos. All we have is comments , even in the Pics/Vids thread... So, the least we see makes it not interesting ... That's my opinion ! I was so happy when they came back, but since then, I'm at the point that I will probably cancel my subscription with RLC.

Good point menouscope!