Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Mr.  Box who are you to dictate to us, what we do or do not know? I know far more than you can imagine about Kristy........ as you are one of the most outspoken and opinionated posters on the forum. Fore thought or hindsight Mr. Box ? better believe you will always tell us what you think. even before you take the time to think . LMAO

Yes, you are right. ... Everyone should be able to have his own opinion. I agree to that. ... I think, it's just a shame that each BF in this apartment is made bad here. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

But how many times does a person have to stick their hand into a fire and get burned until they learn not to do it?In my book if they never learn then they are stupid.It's like "Fool me once,shame on you.Fool me twice,shame on me."  

Now, she has fun. ... Maybe, It do not work. ... shit happens ... that is life .... but we still can fell sorry for her in this case ... at least it would be nice to do so. .. :)

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But how many times does a person have to stick their hand into a fire and get burned until they learn not to do it?In my book if they never learn then they are stupid.It's like "Fool me once,shame on you.Fool me twice,shame on me."  

Well said RR....well said!

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Until tomorrow when she finds out he is screwing around on her like he like he always does, then she will be pissed and kick his skinny ass out to the curb, for gods sake the guy can't even afford to take her out to the movies, she always has to pay for everything. Now what kind of man is that ? All normal life I guess.... Kristy has been treated so bad by Yura the last four years that when a real man treats her well, she can't handle it nor does she understand it. Some women like to be abused by bad boys  Kristy is insecure in her sexuality and this plays right into this control freeks hands. This guy is a worthless as tits on a boar hog. 

Oh and Box I am suppose you like him because you finally get your wish to see some sex in the apartment, so now it is real life right ?  So far he makes her cry far more than happy. But again that is rel life and now this apartment is doing well, Box nothing has changed at all in this apartment. except Kristy has given into this freeloader because he can't even afford his own place, and still lives with mama and daddy and they have give him money to survive, yep that is a real man alright, O hell he is your kind a guy that expects the government (or Kristy) in this post to give everything to the people (or Yura), The peter pan syndrome, steal form the rich to take care of the poor, so the so called poor, (the manipulators of the system)  that live better than those who actually work and hold down a job. 

O am finally beginning to understand you now and how your mind works..We sure are different . I guess that is what makes the world go around.

BTW I don't hate anyone, I just think he is worthless and manipulative.

Get a life dude.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder how Kami will go about describing her life to her new boyfriend?Dear Yegor my love,I am a model who has a beautiful,spacious,free apartment in Moscow because I allow thousands of men all over the world to watch me bathe,masturbate and have sex.

LMAO