Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

6 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

I wonder if Kami will be back home tonight.She has not slept in the apartment since Friday night.Starting to notice a routine here.Basically she comes home late in the afternoon or evening,bathes,takes medication leaves around 20:00 and then repeats same routine the next day.Is this to be her permanent schedule for the rest of her time at RLC?

14 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Kristy and some guy brought in all that stuff that in the corner of the living room. Now it look like it all belong to the new girl. Go back in to the archives and you see where i told ever one that a new guy was moving in and they brought in all that stuff and it will prove what i am saying

Ok I saw her on my recording going through it last week before Kamila came back she took something from one of the suitcase and something that looked like a grocery bag. Since it's obviously her stuff I thought she brought it but I did not see her coming in. It's possible that she sent it in earlier.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder if Kami will be back home tonight.She has not slept in the apartment since Friday night.Starting to notice a routine here.Basically she comes home late in the afternoon or evening,bathes,takes medication leaves around 20:00 and then repeats same routine the next day.Is this to be her permanent schedule for the rest of her time at RLC?

She stayed all day saturday, was there for a few minutes in the evening yesterday, and a few hours today, not exactly a routine but she does leave at around the same time. The weird thing is that she doesn't take any change of clothes.

11 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Kristy in bed with a hand under the covers, maybe.

The poor girl doesn't seem well at all. She does not seem to even have the strength to rub one. It looked like anastasia was trying to make her feel better by showing her her boobs earlier, I don't know if it works but that's a kind of medecine that should be more common.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

The poor girl doesn't seem well at all. She does not seem to even have the strength to rub one. It looked like anastasia was trying to make her feel better by showing her her boobs earlier, I don't know if it works but that's a kind of medecine that should be more common.

Must have picked up some Germs from that Moron that fucked her the other night.

• Upvote 2