Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK my bad I was out of line. For what it's worth I don't have any particular love for K&K, Irma is my girl, but I'm sick of people who only come on here to insult the residents. Why bother? If these people think so little of the girls why bother signing up to a forum for the sole purpose of bashing them? The people who constantly bitch about the girls, that's ALL they do, because they have nothing else of value to say. It makes the forum a more hostile and unpleasant place

FOAMY DOESN'T GET IT,,WITH WHAT ANKABOOT JUST DID,,VERY SNEAKYLY ,,HE WAS BEING INSULTING TO THE LADIES,,,,BUT THESE GUYS UNLIKE ME SOMETIMES KNOW JUST HOW TO FORM THEIR SENTENCES AND PICK AND CHOOSE THEIR WORDS CAREFULLY,,,,,YOU CAN INSULT SOMEONE NICELY,,IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL

OH AND KAMILA'S TOP AND PANTIES ARE OFF,,,WHAT DOES ZE81 HAVE TO SAY NOW LOL:biggrin::heart::heart:

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I totally understand. I'm not nailing you for being on the Defense Committee.

Both K&K are dolls, but they were too late to the game. The problem is that they weren't born in the Fifties or I would have dated them, they'd love me, and they wouldn't need free rent or need to shop themselves as models. Of course, they'd be fatter and have birthed a couple children. But they'd still be lovely.

Ditto ole fuzzy tailed one ::)

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I totally understand. I'm not nailing you for being on the Defense Committee.

Both K&K are dolls, but they were too late to the game. The problem is that they weren't born in the Fifties or I would have dated them, they'd love me, and they wouldn't need free rent or need to shop themselves as models. Of course, they'd be fatter and have birthed a couple children. But they'd still be lovely.

But they would also be ussr sleeper agents who would wait for the order to kill you in you sleep and assassinate the president. Bah nobody is perfect I guess...

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Thesta,,is Ze81 serious or is he drunk and running his mouth again,,,,going by what he's saying,,,,,,,,NONE OF US ON CC HAS EVER HAD SEX WITH A GIRL WHILE OUR TV WAS ON IN THE BACKGROUND.

NONE OF US HAS EVER HAD SEX WHILE LAUGHING AND HAVING FUN WITH OUR GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES.

NONE OF US HAVE EVER HAD SEX WHILE STILL FULLY DRESSED.

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO CURSE OR ARGUE,,I'M JUST POINTING OUT WHAT HE JUST SAID AND LET THE GOOD FOLKS OF CC TRY TO MAKE SENSE OF HIS COMMENT.

LMAOO!!!    EVERYTHING IN THS APT IS FAKE SEX,MASTURBATION,,KISSING HUGGING,,,,,,,SO WHAT IS THE OTHER APT DOING THEN?,,,LIKE I SAID,,THESE GUYS DON'T MAKE SERIOUS COMMENTS,,THEY JUST MAKE STUFF UP TO BE MEAN,,,HE'S PROBABLY LAUGHING HIS BUTT OFF RIGHT NOW:biggrin::biggrin:

Although to be fair, having sex with your wife is not the same as having sex with a new girlfriend. They don't kiss like a real bf/gf would. They peck each other on the lips every so often. I don't know if it's fake or not, but Kami does not act like a true girlfriend around the guys she's with and the guys don't have the drive that a typical guy would have in their situation.

I guess it's probably just the cams, but she's a veteran by now so enough with the fake modesty.

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

Although to be fair, having sex with your wife is not the same as having sex with a new girlfriend. They don't kiss like a real bf/gf would. They peck each other on the lips every so often. I don't know if it's fake or not, but Kami does not act like a true girlfriend around the guys she's with and the guys don't have the drive that a typical guy would have in their situation.

I guess it's probably just the cams, but she's a veteran by now so enough with the fake modesty.

You just answered your own question right there Tripod,,,i may just be nerves,,not everyone can perform right off the bat like that,,,,things may change down the line,,remember this is his first time here.:biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

You just answered your own question right there Tripod,,,i may just be nerves,,not everyone can perform right off the bat like that,,,,things may change down the line,,remember this is his first time here.:biggrin:

Totally agree, just frustrating t watch I guess.

Just now, tripod2 said:

Totally agree, just frustrating t watch I guess.

I know it might be for some,,,,you just can't let it get to you too much,,or it will drive you crazy every time you see them do the same thing again.