Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment September 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

41 minutes ago, mrmalice said:

This couple is by far super boring. After being on here for so long and in the premium section you'd thing they'd have gotten 'over' fucking, having sex, making love, on camera. I hope they move on.....sooon!!

Same. Actually, it wouldn't bother me at all if they never had sex, but what burns me up is when they do have sex and they hide from the cameras (just like D&D)

• Upvote 1

why do we even have a video section its totally pointless there is never any good action vids of what happens all we ever get is comments on whats happng whats the point ppl want to see the action aswell if the memebers dont show the action the ppl who run this site might aswell get rid of the video section because there is nothing worth download ether put the action or get rid of the video section i just dont get why we get to see some action from other apartments but not theses two if members are showing that action then there clearly not worried about getting banned so clearly there is something going on here it dont add up hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm