New girl Belle

On 10/12/2016 at 9:04 PM, sulzer25059 said:

Great stuff as always Kitek, man the guy certainly knows how to scare a girl off i mean renting an empty apartment is one way to do it and to behave rudely too what a jerk. That's not the way i would want to treat Belle :heart:

I would ... but only if she asked me to ...

• Upvote 1

10.13 Rebecca & Belle

Belle says that the money she earns is enough for her needs. She wants to buy an apartment so she does not have to live with parents and that they do not see what she is buying or brings home. Rebecca notes that the apartment she wants to buy is too small for a family. Belle says that about apartment for a family will worry her future husband not her. Eventually they agree on something together. Then Belle says that Carolina also wants to buy an apartment. Rebecca asks whether in their city. Belle: No. In Paris.

Belle says that in the past together with Carolina they rented an apartment. Belle gave up on ranting because she does not intend to return to the country for the winter. She says that immediately after she leaves she will get another job. Rebecca asks where is she going because she too would want. Belle says she does not know and yet did not think about it. Later, they are talking about the earnings and profitability of work. Also, the need for foreign language skills.

• Upvote 10

16 hours ago, kitek said:

10.13 Rebecca & Belle

Belle says that the money she earns is enough for her needs. She wants to buy an apartment so she does not have to live with parents and that they do not see what she is buying or brings home. Rebecca notes that the apartment she wants to buy is too small for a family. Belle says that about apartment for a family will worry her future husband not her. Eventually they agree on something together. Then Belle says that Carolina also wants to buy an apartment. Rebecca asks whether in their city. Belle: No. In Paris.

Belle says that in the past together with Carolina they rented an apartment. Belle gave up on ranting because she does not intend to return to the country for the winter. She says that immediately after she leaves she will get another job. Rebecca asks where is she going because she too would want. Belle says she does not know and yet did not think about it. Later, they are talking about the earnings and profitability of work. Also, the need for foreign language skills.

Belle says that in the past together with Carolina they rented an apartment - now that is a story. 

I am not going to speculate on the kind of work they did then or in the future but when they pleasured each other at the orgy, and considering the flirting we have seen between the pair, I really don't think that was Caro and Belle's first time together. Remember apart from 3some night when everyone was really out of it which was not the case on orgy night - they may have taken some drugs but they were not fuelled with alcohol (at least Belle certainly wasn't) - Belle has pretty much withdrawn when anything looks as though it may be happening but with Caro that night she was totally fine - great pity that we got no clear view of it but Carolina's fingers were up Belle pretty hard and Belle did use her fingers and mouth on Caro's clit. Now it seems there's a reason why My Belle was more comfortable with Caro. 

• 1 month later...

24.11 around 0:54

Belle returns, girls can sense the smell. B says it's perfume. B says that she is getting married in six months. Girls banter with her. B says that she told the guy that she needs money. When working she earns and when she will marry him she stops and she needs money. B says she is tired. For a long time they were on the beach. They kissed.

C: You kiss on the first date? Ah it's not first.

B: I'm not a whore. He said it was our 4th date and he lacks on ideas where to invite her next. He asked whether Bellena would not go with his sister to the movies.

C: Why sister?

B: He has six sisters.

Belle says that the guy is Ukrainian. He lives in Monaco and in Barcelona has some car business. He is normal. Simply I am not sure if I want to ... If he wins my heart then ok otherwise it makes no sense. I myself have good earnings.

B asks about Candy's BF. Candy says she talked to him. Throughout the day, he was ok but now he got drank and was heart broken. C says she determined to earn as much as she can and he begins to ......

C: I hung up. I understand that it is hard for him. He let me go who knows where.

B: I'm sorry but you didn't come here to have fun with guys.

Candy complains that Belle's talking leads her to tears before the cameras.

Belle says that not a long time ago she had same issues with her former BF. Candy says that in the past 2 years they have not parted from each other for more than 3 days. She hoped that in the evening they would have a nice talk and he behaves like a hysteric and screams at her. B comforted her that everything will be fine.

Belle again talks about her guy. He is a little bit older. C: How old is he? B: Around forty. He is great but has his past. The guy wants to have a daughter. Later B long talks with him as figuring out how much money she needed. B needs the money on beauty treatments and clothes. B says she does not want to later hear that you're a young and what for you need it. They figured she will need $ 1000. Then B told him that some of her money she sends to parents. So total 2000 $. B says that if he wants to have her for himself he must take care of her needs and her parents. In any case, when she is alone she knows how to earn money for her needs.
B told him, that he must provide care for the child, apartment, a car ... He said that he will not leave his own child.

B: You say that now. B says she already had her great love and does not expect something like this happens in the future. Candy likes that Belle everything in such detail established. B says that after all he sees how she lives and what she has. He knows that she also earns. He says that he knows all about her. Later, he says, that gives him a little more than, in fact, the amount of her earnings.
His name is Andrei. He saw her when she ran and rode up to her. At first she did not want to talk to him but he said he knows her, knows where she works, and she liked him. The guy knew about Lima (how it behaves, and that she is sleeping with men) apparently he watches RLC and knows what's going on in the apartment. As he revealed to Belle that he knows she sleeps with her girlfriend in bed.

Apparently he has a house in Monaco, car business and relationships with Masons. He proposes her to go with him for two days to Monaco. Belle says she does not want to be with him alone. When she said that she could not imagine sitting at home then he promised that he would organize business for her to keep her busy. Belle says that the guy tells her things but she believes only in 50%. She says I can also tell different things.
The man suggested that because she is leaving soon they must intensify their dating. He proposes twice a day.

• Upvote 12

Thanks kitek. Haha imagine being out cycling and seeing an RLC girl run past you. Or maybe he was there every day hoping to bump into her :biggrin:

The man suggested that because she is leaving soon they must intensify their dating. He proposes twice a day.

:biggrin: Yes I'm sure it's dating he wants to do twice a day 

• Upvote 5

The dude seems like a stalker to me.  Someone who found her or RLC and went looking for her.  Not saying it is a bad thing - I am sure many here thought about bumping into them if near by.  But to run up to her and tell her he knows about her ..... I don't know but just seems stalker-ish to me.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

The dude seems like a stalker to me.  Someone who found her or RLC and went looking for her.  Not saying it is a bad thing - I am sure many here thought about bumping into them if near by.  But to run up to her and tell her he knows about her ..... I don't know but just seems stalker-ish to me.

Great insight from Kitek again but yes i agree it sounds stalker like to me, how many of us would have got away with doing that, none id say, a 40 year old guy who watches RLC and has known exactly what time she has gone out running and has taken his chance and has got away with it probably because he is Ukrainian. Im glad she is been careful though and not going away alone with him to Monaco. Well maybe if id gone to Barca and tried that id have been too young at 36 lol. She seems to be wanting a sugar daddy.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sounds creepy to me. Stay away Belle...

I think so too, she is way too trusting. Alarm Bells should have rang when he told her he has been watching RLC. After all they go to great lengths to keep the girls safe. He may be a nice guy etc but she needs to be very carefull.