Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

2 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

I wonder if she has a few disorders...one of them being fairly severe OCD?

This poor girl can't seem to sit still, and all she likes to do is clean and organize...send her to my friend's house...it needs it badly!

She would die if she walked into Zoya & Levs living room :biggrin:

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

She would commit suicide if Anezka and Karel was still in their apartment lol.

I'm new to all this, so I never saw their apartment. Surely it couldn't be any worse than Z & L's lol

Just now, broxman said:

I'm new to all this, so I never saw their apartment. Surely it couldn't be any worse than Z & L's lol

A & K's apartment put Z & L's to shame, dishes from over a week ago on the couch, clothes everywhere, they house was so dirty and they used to leave for such long periods of time people started complaining because they feared for the life of their cat lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Send her to Maya's.  She was always clean & organized a few years ago but now just a packrat or hoarder.

Their apartment is just a mess too. I'm a bit of a clean freak myself - not quite the level of blondie - so I find it hard to watch their apartments - the mess is distracting lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

the guy stayed more than 12 hours. Prostitutes do not stay with clients 14 hours

The guy seemed to know the other guy that was in the kitchen on the computer. When he got fed up and was about to leave he went to the kitchen, talked to him a bit and shook his hand. 

Im not sure why ponytail boy was crying, or what the role of the other dude is. The guy that was on the computer has not made a play for anyone in the house. The blonde chick is screwed up in the head and steals from vanessa. I wonder if Vanessa wants an open relationship, she did try to make out with the girl that one night when they had the two guest with the guy that acted bi polar and cried all the time. 

59 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Im not sure why ponytail boy was crying, or what the role of the other dude is. The guy that was on the computer has not made a play for anyone in the house. The blonde chick is screwed up in the head and steals from vanessa. I wonder if Vanessa wants an open relationship, she did try to make out with the girl that one night when they had the two guest with the guy that acted bi polar and cried all the time. 

Well now the crazy girl is crying to Vannesa in the bathroom

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Well now the crazy girl is crying to Vannesa in the bathroom

The other guy is in the living room right now... What a mess, it looks like a drama... Everybody seem to be crying apart the dog who looks very happy!